Extra-2

However, at this time, the focus of everyone's heated discussion was not willing to come down in Qiao Hui's arms.

    His short hands put his arms around Qiao Hui, and his voice was soft, "Mummy, are you really not going with me?"

    When her son grows up, Qiao Hui is having trouble holding him. The smile was beautiful and gentle, "Mommy won't go, this time it's a trip for you and Dad."

    Xu Hao was disappointed but said sensibly.

    Xu Yi Yang stepped forward and reminded, "It's time to start, otherwise we'll be late."

    Xu Hao leaned his head and kissed Qiao Hui's face heavily. After the kiss, he looked at Xu Yi Yang provocatively, as if Say, "Look, I'm my own mommy now."

    The jealous scenes of father and son arguing between them will happen from time to time in this family.

    Xu Hao was so clingy not long after he was born. But it is not Xu Yi Yang that he sticks, but Qiao Hui.

    When Xu Hao was a little old, he always wanted Qiao Hui to kiss him, touch him and hug him. This set of Xu seemed to be a master without a teacher, and he could use it to perfection not long after he was born.

    The son wanted to dominate his wife 24 hours a day, so Xu Yi Yang naturally couldn't agree.

    So the father and son started fighting for Qiao Hui's right of ownership since Xu Hao was three months old.

    One fight is more than three years.

    After all, Xu Yi Yang was a father, and he walked more bridges than Xu Hao had eaten rice, so Xu Hao ended in a disastrous defeat every time.

    Like now.

    Xu Hao provocatively kissed Qiao Hui in front of Xu Yi Yang, with a smug look on his face, but the next second Xu Yi Yang stepped forward and directly printed a soft kiss on Qiao Hui's lips.

    Xu Hao took a good look, and immediately became anxious.

    He wants to kiss her too!

    As soon as Xu Hao pouted up, Qiao Hui stopped immediately, "No."

    Xu Hao's beautiful little girl-like face floated aggrieved, and asked in a small milky voice, "Why can't I be better than my dad?"

    Xu Yi Yang took his little devil's son from Qiao Hui's arm, and the corners of his lips were hooked. He smiled calmly, "Because in Mommy's heart, Dad is more important than you."

    Xu Hao's round almond eyes widened, and transparent tears accumulated in his eyes, as if he was about to cry soon.

    He doesn't believe it!

    He is Mommy's favorite baby.

    Qiao Hui rubbed his sore arms, and stepped forward to kiss his son on the head, "Okay, I've kissed, let's go ." 

    Xu Hao , who was kissed by his mom, immediately became proud again.

    Look, he really is Mommy's favorite baby.

    In the next second, Qiao Hui stood on tiptoe and kissed Xu Yi Yang again.

    "Let the driver drive slowly."

    "Okay, then we're off."

    Xu Hao:? !

    [Am I still your unique little cutie anymore?]

    Father and son went out two by one, and the staff who had been waiting at the door rushed forward in excitement.

    Xu Hao faced so many shots for the first time, but he didn't panic at all.

    When the audience in the live room saw the reduced version of Xu Yi Yang, the barrage seemed to go crazy.

    [It’s so cute! ]

    [I really want to pinch his fleshy little face! 】

    【Xu Yi Yang does not seem to be blessed? 】

    【Not only did he not get blessed, but he did not grow old or ugly at all? ? ? 】

    【How do you feel that he is more handsome? 】

    【It should be because these years have been happily that it will become more and more charming. 】

    After getting in the car, Xu Yi Yang said to the son on the side, "It takes nearly an hour to get to the airport. Get up early today, so you can go to sleep."

    Xu Hao still thought about the kiss that Dad had just given Mommy.

    Why is Dad better than he can't!

    He grumbled, holding his arms in both hands, as if sulking.

    He had a chubby face like a peach, and said grinningly , "I'm not sleepy." 

   Xu Yi Yang knew that his son was not only a coquettish but also a little arrogant, he didn't say much, but he Close his eyes and rest.

    After Xu Yi Yang closed his eyes, Xu Hao felt a little sleepy.

    He got up at five o'clock this morning.

    He rubbed his sleepy eyes, so he could not open his eyes. Forget it, let's go to sleep first.

    After arriving at the airport, Xu Yi Yang woke up Xu Hao.

    Xu Hao got up from Xu Yi Yang's arms with a mess of hair. Because he had just woke up, his almond eyes were wet, like a soft and cute cub.

    Although Dad is always trying to snatch Mommy with him, but other times, Dad seems to be quite good with him.

    Thinking about it this way, Xu Hao opened his two fleshy arms towards Xu Yi Yang without any psychological burden, "Daddy, I want to hug."

    When Xu Yi Yang hugged Xu Hao in one hand and pushed his luggage into the airport with the other. The other six guests have already arrived.

    Among all the guests, Tong Tong was the only beautiful girl.

    [Tongtong is so lucky, she is the only girl among the four treasures, she can definitely be a group pet. 】

    【Group pet? Have you forgotten Xu's great baby? 】

    【Although he is a good boy, he looks even better than a girl~】

    【I used to think that serious men are the most charming, but now I have changed my mind. Obviously he is the most charming duck with a baby dad! 】