Extra-6

The father and son Xu Yi Yang, and father and son Zheng Ke were eating. The other two pairs of guests also heard the news from the director and hurried over to prepare to eat.

    Yuan Yi and his son took a hard breath as soon as they came over, and the two said in unison, "It smells so good."

   When so many people came all of a sudden, Zheng Ke's eyes widened. Had it not been for a lot of cameras nearby, he would have liked to block the dishes with his hands.

    "What are you doing here?"

    The four dishes and one soup on the table were all made by Xu Yi Yang. He only cooked the rice and didn't exert much effort, so he was embarrassed to tell Xu Yi Yang that these dishes were not enough for his father and his son.

    Now that the remaining guests are all here, can he still fill his stomach with this meal?

    Brother Yuan Yi took Zheng Ke's shoulders nicely and said, "We have no food to eat, come and eat."

It's really here!

    Zheng Ke's son said, "Is Tong Tong's house not a luxury house? You bring your own kitchen, and you have everything in the kitchen."

    Zheng Ke echoed, "Yes, your kitchen is so high-end, you need to rub our food?"

    Tong Zhen sighed. With a sigh of relief, "Neither of our elders know how to cook."

    [So, Xu Yi Yang is the only one who can cook. 】

    【Sure enough, he is unforgettable. ]

    Zheng Ke lightly coughed, "Learn, there are so many days left."

    You can't rely on rubbing every meal, right?

    Yuan Yi didn't care about what Zheng Ke said. He went to the kitchen to get a pair of clean chopsticks and came out to eat with fish head tofu. As soon as he tasted it, he opened his mouth in surprise.

    The tofu is tender and melts in the mouth, and the soup is thick and delicious.

    This craftsmanship is not inferior to the average hotel chef.

    Is Xu Yi Yang's cooking skills so good?

    Yuan Yi's heart suddenly became complicated.

    He had been mad for a long time, and he couldn't compare to Xu Yi Yang, who was once so popular.

    Xu Yi Yang has faded out of the audience's attention for almost four years, and now he returns with his own aura and topicality. He has always been in the middle and lower tiers of the entertainment industry and has little popularity. Because he has not been able to get work in the past few years, his family is almost too poor to open the pot. This time he finally won the precious opportunity of "My Dad is Superman", and he wanted to rely on this show to make a splash.

    He was full of confidence before coming. He is not the best dad, but he is definitely not bad anymore.

    But... who would have thought that he would meet Xu Yi Yang here.

    Xu Yi Yang used to focus on his career, because of his dedication and excellence in the entertainment industry.

    Now... Xu Yi Yang, who has married a wife and had children, is even more attractive to the audience.

    A good actor is rare to meet, but a good husband and dad are even rarer to meet.

    Yuan Yi reflected on himself and found that he was uncompetitive in front of Xu Yi Yang.

    Cooking is not as good as the other party, nor is his appearance. Even his father is not competent in his job.

    How does this compare?

    Yuan Yi thought of this and gave up altogether. He should let himself go.

    Since it is not comparable, then enjoy this trip with his son.

    His son is so old that he never came out alone with his son.

    This is also the first experience in his life.

    For such a meal, so many people here are definitely not enough.

    Xu Yi Yang watched Xu Hao lower his head and seriously eat a small bowl of rice, then got up and went to the kitchen to cook a large pot of noodles.

    The noodles are convenient and don't require any effort. They cook a big pot at a time, and they are enough to eat.

    He made dry noodles and made a large bowl of sauce, with green onions, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, and sugar in it.

    As for the vinegar and chili sauce, the guests can choose whether to add it or not.

    [Perfect Xu Yi Yang. 】

    【The other three dads are righteous assholes? ]

    [Just Zheng Ke also help cook, the other three can be considered the father a good father, and his brother is a ratio ......]

    innocence Xu Yi Yang see her daughter liked to do the cooking, and asked, "Uncle Tong Tong thanked you yet? "

    Tong Tong raised her head hurriedly , and said sweetly, "Thank you Uncle."

 Xu Yi Yang smiled, "You like to eat."

    Zheng Ke said, "Yi Yang is responsible for the dinner of so many of us. It's so hard. , Tomorrow we have to cook even if we don’t know how to do it.”

    Tong Zhen said with a smile, “Let’s start with the simplest kind of boiled vegetables and the like.”

    Zheng Ke said seriously, “Okay, I have to try it. "

After eating, Zheng Ke took the initiative to clean up the dishes and chopsticks in the kitchen.

    It takes a lot of time for one person to wash so many bowls, so Tong Zhen went over to help when he saw it.

    Several adults went away in their own way, and a few children breathed a sigh of relief.

    Tong Tong said, "Let's go play."

    Xiao Hei asked hurriedly, "What to play?"

    Tong Tong said, "It's just an animal version of the play house."

    Xiao Hei: ...

    Yuan Yi's son Qiuqiu: ...

    They are men, how can they play such a naive game?

  Tong Tong saw that they were unwilling to participate and did not force her, she turned her head and asked the youngest Xu Hao, "Are you willing?"

    Xu Hao hasn't played the animal version of Play House, and wanted to see how it was played, so he nodded and agreed to join.

    "I'm Sister Hua Butterfly~What kind of animal do you like?"

    Xu Hao tilted his cute little head and thought for a while before saying, "Alpaca."

    Tong Tong was stunned. He actually likes spitting alpacas?

    This is not in line with the appearance of his little fairy.

    Tong Tong doesn't like alpacas that always spit. She asked, "Don't you like cute kittens?"

    Xu Hao shook his head, "Mum likes kittens, but I don't like them."

    Tong Tong wowed. "Which kitty does your mom like?"

  There are many kinds of kitties.