Extra-4

For children over three years old, there are still some stumblings in speech, and it takes a little time to organize the language.

    But Xu Hao's performance has been amazing enough.

    For a while, everyone didn't know whether to marvel at Xu Hao's overwhelming vocabulary, or to marvel at the intimacy of Xu Yi Yang and Qiao Hui.

    Actor, if you don't come again, your son will reveal the secrets of your family thoroughly.

    Tong Zhen was busy blocking Xu Hao's mouth.

    He was really afraid that if he didn't stop Xu Hao's mouth, the child would spit out some shocking remarks.

    This program is live broadcast. If it is recorded and broadcast, a certain segment can be intercepted separately at that time, but if it is broadcast live, there is no way to remedy it afterwards.

    He hurriedly greeted Xu Yi Yang not far away, "Yi Yang, come and take your son away."

    Xu Yi Yang hung up the video call with Qiao Hui. When he walked over, Xu Hao was pouting and blinking innocently. A pair of big black grape-like eyes looked innocent and soft.

    Xu Yi Yang directly hugged Xu Hao and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Tong Zhen's face was a little bit funny, "Ahem, it's nothing big."

    [It's really not a big thing, isn't it just a matter of kissing? 】

    【We understand, we understand! ]

    Xu Yi Yang raised his eyebrows and looked at Xu Hao, "What did you just do?"

    Xu Hao rolled his eyes, and said softly, "What can I do?"

    Xu Yi Yang kissed his son's soft cheek amusedly, and hugged him. He went to pick a house together.

    The four houses actually look the same, so they are naturally not comparable to the places where the four little guests usually live. However, one of them can be regarded as a "luxury house" of the four, with two bathrooms and obviously more furniture in the house.

    Not only there are vertical air conditioners, but even this "mansion" has a separate kitchen, with oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, soymilk and oven.

    If he want to make something to eat, it is very convenient.

    As for the ingredients, the program team will definitely provide them at that time.

    Such a good house naturally had to be given to the only girl in this group.

    Tong Tong's father and daughter moved into this "luxury house" without any accident.

    As for the other three houses, although all of them are not very good, there is actually a big gap between them.

    For example, the worst house does not have a separate bathroom, and you have to walk several hundred meters to go to the public toilet to go to the toilet.

    As for washing, because there is no independent bathroom, naturally you can only use the open-air faucet.

    So the three dads are going to start rock-paper-scissors in order not to live in the worst house.

    When the three dads were there for fear of desperately "competing" for the house, the four little guests squatted on the ground one by one, talking quietly.

    Tong Tong took out a handful of toffee from her pocket and said generously, "Give you candy!"

    Yuan Yi's son wowed loudly, "Why do you have any more? Haven't all the snacks been handed in? "

    Tong Tong nodded in the pocket of her clothes, "They didn't find it."

    Yuan Yi's son asked, "Would you like to share it with us?"

    Tong Tong nodded vigorously, "Yes. I'm not stingy at all."

    When it comes to stingy, Tong Tong, who is about to be six years old, obviously understands a lot.

    She asked the other little boys, "Are you stingy?"

    Yuan Yi's son was a few months younger than Tong Tong.

    Zheng Ke's son is two years older than Tong Tong, the oldest of all children, and will be eight years old soon.

    They all shook their heads and said, "We are not stingy!"

    When  it was the turn of the youngest of the four little babies, Xu Hao, he pursed his mouth and said grinningly, "My dad is seven years younger, but I Not stingy."

    [I feel like I'm going to cheat again hahahaha. 】

    【Continue to cheat, let us know more about the daily life of the actor and Qiao Hui. 】

    【Oh, I always feel like I'm knocking sugar through their son's narrative, but this kind of sugar knocking is also very impressive. ]

    Tong Tong asked curiously, "How is your father stingy?"

    Her mother taught her since she was a child, to be generous and not too stingy.

    If she has any good stuff, remember to share it with other children, not alone.

    Zheng Ke's son, Xiao Hei, is the oldest and knows the most.

    He didn't believe it.

    Who is Xu Yi Yang?

    The three-gold movie emperor, who was once red to purple, now has a legend that belongs to him in the entertainment circle. He can't spend too much money in his life.

    Would such a person be stingy?

    But he still asked curiously, "How stingy is your dad?"

    Xu Hao pouted, "He! He doesn't give Mommy, um, buy a separate quilt, and squeeze with her every night. Son, really, too stingy!"

    [Hahahahaha, yes, yes, too stingy! 】

    【Xu Yi Yang, if you don't come, you will be completely "sold" by your good son! 】