Extra-11

Xu Yi Yang was impatient. He was about to let the other party retreat, but after seeing the person at the door, he couldn't say what he had prepared at the beginning.

    It's not the Weiwei who Xu Yi Yang imagined. It was someone he thought would not be at the door.

    Qiao Hui.

    It's Qiao Hui here.

    She was wearing a big red sequined dress with a small checkered suit on the outside, revealing a little beautiful collarbone.

    The hairstyle is a little messy, he can see that she has just returned from a certain activity, and the makeup on her face has not been removed.

    Before Xu Yi Yang could react, Qiao Hui rushed into his arms, stretched out her arms to hug him, and called him softly, "Mr. Xu."

   The two obviously separated in only four days. , But it seems as long as four months have passed.

    She spoiled herself in Xu Yi Yang's arms.

    The posture she rushed into his arms just now was exactly the same as Xu Hao.

    Although Xu Hao always dislikes Xu Yi Yang for taking away his mummy, many times, whether it is Qiao Hui or Xu Hao, they are so dependent on him. The mother and son even rushed into his arms in the same posture.

    When hearing the three words "Mr. Xu" in Jiao Didi, Xu Yi Yang only felt that a corner of his heart was filled up all at once.

    He hugged Qiao Hui's soft waist tightly with his hands, and leaned his side face against her head.

    The two enjoyed the warmth of a four-day absence.

    At this time, Xu Hao turned over from the bed and ran out with his short legs. He was still tired, with wet water vapor under his eyes, "Is Mommy here?"

    Maybe mother and son. There was telepathy, right. When she knocked on the door slightly at noon, Xu Hao fell asleep, turned over and continued to fall asleep, but now it’s Qiao Hui who is here, and he wakes up all at once. , And came over to meet Qiao Hui with his short legs.

    Qiao Hui revealed a slap-sized face from Xu Yi Yang's arms, "Son."

    Xu Hao's sleepiness disappeared suddenly.

    "Mommy! It's Mommy who is here!"

    It was different from the happiness on this side, but on the other side, it was almost noisy.

 *******

    Tonight, the team in order to give you a little surprise guests, the guests did not inform them in advance wife the truth will come tonight, saying only that night, let them prepare.

    Children usually go to bed early, and they have to start going to bed after nine o'clock. The original wife should have come earlier. But the car broke down on the road just now, so the time for the four wives to arrive was a full three quarters of an hour late.

    Fortunately, the group of them finally arrived at their destination before eleven o'clock in the evening.

    Otherwise, the guest was tired for a day, and probably fell asleep at eleven o'clock.

    On the noisy side, it is the Yuan family.

    The cause of the matter is this.

    After Yuan Yi heard the staff say "prepare for the evening", he knew what the program group must have prepared for them.