Chapter 36

Another mundane day has went by in Danmachi, it was really boring for the couple except for the Loki famillia, they were running all around to find the couple. While the people around found a notice from a recent guild wanting to only have 1 person under their familia. The requirements weren't mentioned in the notice so the people had to find the place. The only requirement that Y/N wanted is the 'Emotionless sword.' , someone who wielded a rapier or sword who has incredible strength but it carries no emotions in its arts. It's only goal was to strike down its opponents and nothing else. On the notice, it had the timing and date of the application, the day after today, so those who wants  to be part of the Familia had only a day to prepare. Meanwhile in the household..........

The couple has just risen up and today, Kuroka was in heat and when it happens, it takes a whole entire week to get her out of it. In the family, when Kuroka is in heat, her sex drive comes second to none, even the self proclaimed goddess Ishtar can't compare. Kuroka woke up with her heat burning up and seeing that her husband is still asleep, she decided to take the initiative. 

Lemon start

Kuroka slowly slithered herself down the blanket and reached for the flagpole, it was really energetic now, standing up in all its glory. Even without removing Y/N's shorts, Kuroka can smell the manliness coming from it which turned her on even more. Her spot getting wetter and wetter, when she pulled down his shorts, her eyes instantly grew hearts. The 16 inches giving her the salute pose, stiffer than the hardest steel on the planet, Kuroka licked her lips in hunger and dragged her tongue along his shaft, she could taste the manliness from it and it drove her hunger further. 

Licking his hog up and down it was as if she was marking his stick only for her, with every lick she wanted his choux cream even more. Wanting to get her first drink, she did something that was a well known weakness of Y/N between his wives. Paizuri, yes, you heard that right, a pair of boobs around his rod regardless of its size would bring this man down to his knees and make him scream 'Mommy'. This only apply to his wives and nobody else, multiple women has made their attempts to seduce him but it has never worked. Kuroka brought up her ample and big breasts and engulfed his rod. Which seemed to have work and that instantly woke Y/N up, another thing was that Y/N is someone who doesn't mind being a dom or sub in bed but when it comes to Kuroka, he loved to be the sub. Why you may think? Is because of Kuroka's motherly nature, she absolutely love pampering him, letting him suckle on her breast while she works the pipe for the white snow. 

Kuroka: " Good morning sweetie~ " 

Y/N: " Oh~ mommy that feels so good ~ " 

Kuroka: " It feels nice does it, you love how warm it feels? " 

Y/N: " Yes I do. " 

Kuroka: " Now be a good boy and let mommy have her milk~ " 

On cue, Y/N let out his first load of the week, thick globs of semen shot out like a geyser and landed all over Kuroka's face. She quickly latched her mouth on his head to catch the remaining semen that was leaking out and drank it all down. When she was done, she cleaned off all the semen that was on her face and drank it as well.