Chapter 21

3rd Person POV 

It was already nighttime when everyone settled down for dinner, nonetheless the video went viral. Hitting a billion views in a day, the company of the rich dad was taken down and the family was arrested, waiting for trial. Most people now fear the man who sent the rich man flying with just a punch and Y/N is now famous, the news and magazines featured his image. 

Y/N: " This is funny, I just sent someone flying and I appeared on the news. Isn't this normal for us?" 

Kurumi: " Love, you need to understand that this world is full of humans, I'm pretty sure they've never seen someone flying off from a punch." 

Y/N: " Oh come on, I only use a micro of my strength. He is lucky he didn't die." 

Kuroka: " What are we going to do today? " 

Y/N: " You guys wanna visit the cafe?" 

Eugen: " I'm ok with it, but if we just leave like this, won't we get swamped by reporters?" 

Y/N: " Good point, let's teleport there instead." 

Y/N looked at the time and saw it was around 2pm, there shouldn't be anyone at the cafe now he thought. Everyone got dressed and prepared to be teleported there. With a snap of his fingers, he instantly teleported everyone there, this shocked Nino who was manning the counter at that time. In the shop was gathered the rest of the girls, Ichika was reading her script, Yotsuba feeding Fuutarou his cake and itsuki.... just being itsuki, of course they were shocked by the sudden appearance of YN/ and his wives. 

Y/N: " Yo, I didn't expect people to be here at this timing. " 

Nino: " It's fine, what can I get for you today? " 

Y/N: " The chocolate cake and coffee for us please. " 

Nino: " The order will be ready soon." 

Y/N: " Thank you, beautiful." 

Nino blushed and hurried into the kitchen and prepared his orders, meanwhile the 3 girls and Fuutarou was looking at the man who just teleported into the cafe and started gossiping. 

Yotsuba: " Ne, itsuki. Isn't this the man who saved Nino and Miku from the men the other time? "

Itsuki: " I'm sure it's him. He was the one who humiliated the CEO of the biggest company in the country. " 

Ichika: " He seems normal, but the strength he displayed was really abnormal for any normal human being. " 

Fuutarou: " It is, that CEO should be happy that he didn't die from it. " 

Itsuki: " That's right, do you think we should get to know him? He seems interested in our 2 sisters there." 

Yotsuba: " We should, to protect our sisters." 

Ichika: " Let's go then." 

The three girls left their table and walked straight towards Y/N's table, on Y/N's end, he was playing UNO with the girls.  

Yotsuba: " Ano... Are you the man who saved our sister's from the 3 big man just last week? " 

Y/N:" Ah, Yotsuba. Yes, I was the one. I'm sure you already know my name by now." 

Yotsuba: " Ye-- How do you know my name? "

Y/N: " You do have a fan base, each of your sisters have fanbases as well.  "

Itsuki/Ichika:  " Fanbase? " 

Y/N: " Kind of complicated, how are you guys doing? " 

Itsuki: " We're doing fine, we saw that you're hitting on our 2 sister's there. I hope you won't break their hearts again. After the first time, we were all hurt. "