Chapter 29

With Osial's revival, Liyue is now plunged into chaos. The sea's got violent, landslides are everywhere and the winds grew larger. It was only back in the temple where its safe. 

Paimon: " What is going on outside?! We need to find Lady Ningguang! " 

 Lumine: " We need to find her in her lab! Lets hurry! " 

Y/N: " What's with the rush, I could just teleport you there. " 

Lumine: " Hurry please! " 

Y/N teleported the four of them to the floating lab, the Adeptus, Ningguang,  Ganyu, Keqing, Zhongli and a short man that they've never seen before. He has greenish hair, some body tattoo's and holding a spear as well. 

Y/N: " Ne Tohka, what's with everyone in Liyue having an obsession using spears

Y/N: " Ne Tohka, what's with everyone in Liyue having an obsession using spears. " 

Tohka: " No idea, I just like my Sandolphon. " 

Lumine: " Lady Ningguang! How can I help? " 

Ningguang: " We need to defend the Adeptus from Osial and the Hilichurls. " 

Lumine and Shenhe got into action defending the Adeptus from Osial and Hilichurls while Y/N and Tohka just stood aside. 

Tohka: " Ne husband, shall we attack Osial ourselves? " 

Y/N: " We can, you want a lift from Godzilla? He can help. " 

Tohka: " Sure! I've missed him! " 

Y/N: " Apop, Zilla, time for the show to begin "

From the side of the lab, a portal appeared and Godzilla stepped out, from Y/N's arm, Apop slithered out and became giant. Tohka jumped on top of Godzilla's head and gave it a light pat, Y/N landed on top of Apop's head and got into Ghidorah's god killer. The people on the platform where shocked by the 2 beasts that just appeared. 

Y/N: " My dear gluten, you ready? " 

Tohka: " Let's end this thing. " 

Apop and Ghidorah let out a ear piercing scream before charging in, Osial sent out a few tentacles to attack the 2 beasts but Y/N and Tohka hacked it off. Apop slithered onto 2 of its head and bit it off, Godzilla grabbed onto 2 of the heads and pulled it off. However, Osial kept regening it's heads making it harder to handle for Apop and Godzilla. 

Y/N: " Apop, rain fire " 

Apop: " Ts Tsss Ts? (Are you sure master?)

Y/N: " Just do it. Fire at the same time as Zilla. " 

Both beasts fire at the same time and it badly damaged Osial with its regeneration being slower, Y/N and Tohka then slashed Osial one time each, ending its life. The weather now slowly cleared up, Y/N sent Zilla back to his home while Apop just retreated back to his arm, but back on the platform, the onslaught of Hilichurls are not stopping. Especially Shenhe who is currently having a hard time fending of some of them, she was fighting 2 ruin guards and 10 Hilichurls at the same time, with some missiles aiming towards her, she could not dodge it without being gravely hurt by it. She wanted to run but the Hilichurls just surrounded her, it made it worse that five of them were the large ones holding shields. The rest were currently fighting fights on their own as well.