Chapter 12

3rd person POV 

The gang slept for 3 days straight and Y/N was the first to awaken by his alarm

He jolted awake and threw his phone across the room, which woken up Kurumi. 

Kurumi: "Darling~ What time is it?" 

Y/N: "Its currently 9 and it seems like we have slept for 3 days straight. Time to get up, I'm really hungry." 

Kurumi: "Yea, I'm hungry too.. I wonder what's on the menu today?" 

Y/N: "Let's go." 

Kurumi and Y/N headed to the canteen for breakfast, the menu was strawberry pancakes and chocolate banana milkshake, they both ordered their breakfast extra large since they slept for 3 days. Once the food arrived, the couple devoured it in seconds as if they have been starving for ages. Upon completing their meal, Da Vinci just entered the canteen. 

Da Vinci: "Ohayo.. I'm sure you guys had good sleep. Romani told me that you guys are on a month break before the final battle arrives." 

Y/N: "Nice, I get to return home. Its been a while since I returned to Kuoh. Vinci-chan, since we clear all those singularities, is there SQ for us to summon for more servants?" 

Da Vinci: "There is, how many do you plan to summon actually?" 

Y/N: "Probably 2 times, I feel the summoning table calling out to me. Time to use my EX gacha luck unlike certain people who has luck like the drain, always flowing away." 

Author: "Achoo, someone's gossiping about me." 

Da Vinci lead the couple towards the summoning room and gave him 6 quartz to summon with, Y/N knew this familiar feeling of the chance of god luck coming his way, just like when he won the top prize for lottery 5 times in a row, although half of it when to repair those shops that Dante has trashed. 

Y/N: "Dahhhh, it's gacha time." 

Y/N threw 3 SQ's onto the portal and chanted the ritual. As the table spun, it turned rainbow which meant that he managed to pull something good and he is praying that it isn't the classic mordred spook. 

???: "Ereshkigal, mistress of the underworld. I have called in answer to your summons." 

Y/N: "Jackpot, just who I wanted. Welcome to the party Eresh, I've missed you." 

Eresh: "Ehh.. Eto...." 

???: "Hiiiii! The goddess Quetzalcoatl arrives in the ring! Huh? I expected nude priests, but you're an adorable little summoner

???: "Hiiiii! The goddess Quetzalcoatl arrives in the ring! Huh? I expected nude priests, but you're an adorable little summoner. Heehee, I don't suppose you're interested in tall, older women?"