Chapter 32

As Miko was grinding her ass on Y/N's crotch, he can't help but feel hot, then again, she has not become an official wife of his, so he tried to resist the urges as much as he can. 

Miko: " Come on~ I can feel your buddy down there wants to break free~ " 

Y/N: " Miko, you better stop before the beast inside me unleashes. " 

Miko: " How bout no~ " 

Y/N just pushed her off and splashed himself with cold water that he had, he then ran towards the room where Tohka is sleeping in and joined her to rest. Meanwhile, Miko was licking her lips before calling out for the twins who was hidde behind a tree.  

Miko: " Ei~ Makoto~ come out~ I know you guys are there~ " 

The twins got startled before appearing with faces as red as tomatoes. 

Makoto: " Miko...what were you doing just now? "

Miko: " Ara~ I was just teasing my future mate~ " 

Makoto: " That's too fast! He hasn't even declared you as his wife yet! " 

Miko: " Oh~ You're too innocent Makoto~ I'm just trying to skip some steps~ " 

Makoto: " Still too fast! We haven't even got a chance with him! " 

Her face grew redder when she said this unconsciously, Miko had a larger smirk on her face before she decided to tease her further, Ei... she just stood there questioning her own feelings... 

Miko: " Ei.. you look.. conflicted.. " 

Ei: " I'm very confused about how I'm feeling.... I feel irritated.... displeased with what I'm hearing... " 

Miko:  " Ara~ how cute~ this feeling is called jealousy.... come follow me~ I shall teach you more about human emotions~ " 

She dragged Ei by the hand and brought her into her own private chamber  for some emotional training... Makoto had nothing else to do, so she decided to walk around the shrine. Some time went by and the rest woke up from the nap, they got freshen up and headed towards the main hall where dinner was prepared. In front of them was fresh sushi, ramen and sashimi. Later, Miko and Ei entered the room, with Ei limping a little with small blush on her face... they sat down and ate dinner with the rest. Y/N then had an announcement to make. 

Y/N: " We're going to be fighting a war once again. " 

Tohka: " Again? Who'll we be fighting?  "

Y/N: " The fatui, those idiots aren't too happy with three of their harbingers dead. " 

Miko: " That's surprising, I've never thought that they would act so fast. "

Y/N: " Those people are planning to summon some kind of goddess to aid them. " 

Makoto:  " How are we going to prepare to fight them? " 

Y/N: " Leave this war to me and my wives, those vermin's don't need much to kill them. " 

Tohka: " You're going to call the rest in to help? " 

Y/N: " Yea, most of them are itching for a fight. It won't take long before Kurumi goes blood thirsty again. " 

Makoto: " How long till the fight? " 

Y/N: " Five days. " 

Ei: " Can I fight? " 

Y/N: " If you want to but I've to be honest, we won't be needing anyone of the archons to fight. My girls and I are enough. "