Chapter 13

3rd Person POV

Y/N: "Grayfia, why are you here?" 

Grayfia: "I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm here to talk to persuade you about the situation of Rias. I really hope you can change your mind."

Y/N: "Grayfia, I'm pretty sure I explained it clearly last night of why I wouldn't help. Nothing can change my mind, I really admire your efforts for coming to talk to me about it again but a No is a No. I'm not helping someone who does not have control over her own greed. Plus, her whole peerage is pathetic. From a knight who was a failed experiment, a S&M freak and a lapdog who's only friend is his right hand." 

Grayfia: "Please, I beg you, Free her from Riser. I know that I'm not in any position to ask for help but please... help her out for once. I don't know what has gotten into her head when she met you. I beg, please help her." 

Y/N: "Nezuko, come over here for a while." 

Nezuko: "Yes papa?" 

Y/N: "You see this lady in front of us, she is asking for our help. To help her to resolve an issue that has been bothering her for a long time. Her group of people have offended me and your mama before. Should we help or not?" 

Nezuko: "Help her out papa, she is seems desperate and sad. I believe that when you do good things, good things will happen in return." 

Grayfia was really surprised at the statement that Nezuko made while Y/N smiled at his daughter's pure and kind heart

Y/N: "Thank you Nezuko, now go find you mama. I will join you soon." 

Nezuko: "Hai. Don't take too long papa." 

Y/N: "You heard it from my daughter, come back here at night and bring Sirzechs along." 

Grayfia wiped her teary eyes and gave a 90 degree bow to thank Y/N for his kindness, she teleported away while Y/N went to find Kurumi and Nezuko. He changed into his swimming attire and joined them in the pool. Nezuko was really struggling to swim and this reminded him of his mother teaching him how to swim back when he was 5, he went to her and asked her to hold his hands.

Y/N: "Kick your legs when you here me count. Now, 1 , 2 , 1 , 2. Keep going you're doing well. 1, 2 1, 2...." 

Half an hour later, Nezuko was really getting hang of swimming without the help from Y/N. He let go and allowed her to swim freely while he swam towards his wife who was lying on the floaty and enjoying the sun that is kissing her skin. He decided to prank her by swimming underneath and flip the floaty over, this jolted Kurumi as she fell into the water. Y/N was laughing his ass off seeing his wife in this situation while Kurumi wasn't very pleased by the action, she swam quickly and tackled Y/N into a headlock while drilling her fist to the side of his head. 

Kurumi: "Darling~ That wasn't nice~ You scared me." 

Y/N: "Ouch, alright alright, stop drilling my head." 

Kurumi: "Hmph." 

"