Extra-1

Recently, a gossip started circulating on Weibo.

    They don’t know from whom this gossip came from, but it’s circumstantial, as if it were true.

    It is said that Xu Yi Yang will take his son Xu Hao, who has just turned three and a half years old, to participate in the parent-child outdoor reality show "My Dad is Superman", which has been under fire in the past two years.

    It sounds like something that will happen soon.

    After Xu Yi Yang's old fans learned of this gossip, they were so excited that they couldn't calm down for a long time.

    Since having a son, this formerly popular actor has rarely appeared in the sight of the public.

    He really became a good husband and a good father with all his heart, just as he said at the beginning. Abandoning the colorful and dazzling entertainment industry, he put his whole heart on the family.

    Xu Yi Yang hasn't appeared in the camera seriously for many years, so after knowing that this gossip is likely to come true, how could his old fans be unhappy or excited?

    Although "Superman" has not yet been officially announced, it is already full of joy and joy on Weibo.

    [My brother is about to return strongly! 】

    【Oh, I really miss him! 】

    【If he does take on the variety show...Can I look forward to his new works? 】

    【Thirty-six-year-old brother is really becoming more and more masculine. 】

    【Once that young man has grown into a man who is truly upright and indomitable. ]

    [Wait...Are you only looking forward to the thirty-six-year-old Xu Yi Yang? I am the only one looking forward to the three and a half year old Xu Hao? ]

    [Upstairs, add me! 】

    Just as netizens kept speculating whether this gossip was true or not, the official blog of "My Dad Is Superman" finally posted a Weibo.

    My dad is Superman v: I’m so happy, and I can meet up with all my big and small friends again~ This time the variety shows are all new guests. I believe they will definitely give you a completely different viewing experience. This flight is about to set sail, the speed is faster, the little cuties remember to fasten their seat belts~

    [? ? ? 】

    【My big sword that is several hundred meters long is almost unbearable, and the dog thief is not hurrying to hand over the guest list! 】

    【Will Xu Yi Yang and his little son participate in the event? Dog thief, give me a word! 】

    【I waited for several days, but this one came? ? ? 】

    【The program group, are you out of heart! 】

    【According to my experience, "My Dad is Superman" will be officially announced soon after posting this Weibo, everyone can wait patiently. ]

    Sure enough, success on the microblogging preheat a wave of new guests, on the second day of the variety on the microblogging officially declared the official.

    My Dad is Superman v: This time, "My Dad is Superman" will join hands with Xu Yi Yang and his son@徐亦扬,郑柯父子@郑柯, 童真父女@童真,元一父子@元一开 completely different New Journey~ Your long-lost teenager has grown into a qualified and extremely good dad. This time, we will bring his young boy together!

    Below are the promotional photos taken by the four dads each with their baby.

    In the four publicity photos, everyone noticed the second-ranked photo at a glance.

    That was a group photo of Xu Yi Yang and his young boy Xu Hao.

    Xu Yi Yang is wearing a light-colored shirt, with a black tie loosely tied around his neck, holding his black suit jacket in one hand, and holding Xu Hao's immature hand firmly in the other.

    He tilted his head slightly and curled his lips toward the camera.

    Time has given him more and more masculine charm, and the corners of his eyes and brows have only become more calm and elegant under the relentless immersion of time.

    This is Xu Yi Yang.

    Xu Yi Yang, the best in the world, cannot be copied or replaced.

    Even though he has faded out of the audience's sight for many years, no actor has surpassed the brilliance he once created.

    On the other side, Xu Hao also wore the same suit as his father. The young boy has a neat suit and looks exceptionally stylish.

    Because he is not tall enough, he can only stand on a small stool and hold his father's hand.

    The appearances of the father and son are similar in five points, except that Xu Yi Yang is mature and refined, while Xu Hao is immature and soft.

    The two made the same hairstyle deliberately. Even though they didn't make any eye contact, they still let the female netizen call that the father and son are full of love!

    [Fuck my old lady spins 360 degrees, so happy she jumps up! ]

    [The previous gossip is true! ! ! 】

    【I finally waited until my brother, but fortunately, I never gave up. 】

    【Cry! This father and son are too handsome! 】

    【Ahhhhh, this little boy will definitely be a heart arsonist in the future! He has captured the heart of his old mother now. Shy.jpg]

    [Well, my sister can only wait for you for another fifteen years. 】

    【Well, Auntie’s daughter can wait patiently for you to grow up! 】

    【The dream of more than one billion girls gave birth to a girl’s dream. Are you father and son going to let any girl go? ! 】

    【Xu Yi Yang and his son are really too good to see, but don’t you think that the real winner in life is actually Qiao Hui? 】

    Because of the active and enthusiastic discussion among netizens, #徐亦扬父子# and #徐亦扬我的爸爸比是超人# suddenly rushed to the front row of the hot search.

    [Other family: Why don't we spend money to buy a hot search hype? Xujia: You can do hot search packages without spending money to enjoy the supreme experience. 】

    【Stars: Once again I think of the fear of being dominated by Xu Yi Yang's heat. 】

    [Now it's not just Xu Yi Yang, there is also a young boy beside him. Father and son agree to break gold. ]

    When the discussion on the Internet couldn't stop, the first episode of the third season, "My Dad is Superman" was finally about to start live streaming.