• ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ •

( cue the epic music

( cue the epic music. i should've said that last chapter ;-; )

As Yuno was about to strike, his movements were completely stopped. His eyes went wide when he found himself inside of Julius' time-ball. Julius chuckled while Yuno had an unreadable expression.

" Oh War, even with all this power and love, you cannot run from my inescapable time. " He chuckled darkly. " I guess it is time for you to face your true punishment- " He blinked in confusion. The sound of chaos were suddenly muted. He looked down and was horrified by the sight.

His body was suddenly obliterated. It exploded suddenly. All he saw was blood and meat splattering. The things that disgusted him the most. He looked back at Yuno. He fumed when he saw his smirking face.

" H-how dare you- "

" Don't worry. We all have our arrogance put into place sometime. " Yuno mocked. Turns out, he had thrown a tiny grenade at the right time. Julius couldn't believe it. He was tricked. He had miscalculated Yuno's planned actions.

" You dirty-... PEACE OF TRASH! " His body quickly regenerated after he got conscious. Julius went to attack Yuno in pure spite. The heavenly soldiers heard his cry. They were shocked because Julius was always sunshine and rainbows. This is the first they got to see their leader's rage. Yuno dodged swiftly and broke his time-balls with his infinite wind. Yuno caught his fist. Julius glared at him.

" You cheater... How... My eyes were always absolute. "

Yuno shook his head. " You mean your master's eyes were absolute. Arrogance is a very powerful nature. No matter how powerful you are, it will always lead you to your downfall; and that's what happen to your stupid of a master."

He twitched. " DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ILL OF HIM. " Yuno flew himself back, dodging Julius's swing. What is happening. Julius went on his knees. The pain got stronger. His magic weakened. He groaned in pain.

" You got your powers from tat master of yours hm? I guess you could say that he's still alive. More like half alive actually. " Julius perked up at Yuno's words.

" W-what have you done to my master!... " Julius spat. He gritted his teeth. Yuno rolled his eyes.

" You're so relaxed about your plan going so well. Have you ever had a thought about it being ruined centuries ago? " He was right. Julius and his dear master would always communicate telepathically. All of the sudden, it stopped. He sent troops to find hum but they went missing as well. He believed, believed and believed that his master was fine. Just another puppet of a selfish puppeteer.

Julius shrieked. He screamed again and again. He had lost it all. He dashed across to tackle Yuno before getting knocked back by a few colourful attacks. There, Julius saw Xavier with a blind fold. Rori and Asher were beside him smiling creepily.