• ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs •

⚠️: references of r@pe

" Are you ready? " Xavier heard his whisper. Asher was massaging his shoulders, intending to bring comfort. Death ruffled his slick back hair. He had questioned his choice multiple times.

" I don't-... I don't know... " He sighed. He felt his head pounding. He rubbed his head, contemplating. Does he want this or not? At first, Xavier definitely had a negative reaction to taking advantage of someone. But now, he realized that he had unlocked hidden sinful and deep desires that he wanted to go away. Why am I so weak? He thought.

" You don't have to this y'know. " Asher smiled but his tone saddened. Xavier let out a big sigh. He's not mad. He was just surprised. Sometimes, he felt like he didn't know them. He only understands Yuno, even though he didn't talk much and morally chose violence every time he wakes.

" No, I made my choice and I can't refuse it. " He mumbled. That caused Asher to genuinely smile.

" Ok! Whenever you're ready! " He patted his shoulders. Before Xavier was a door to Mirage's temporary chamber. He took a deep breath before entering. He saw Mirage, curled up into a ball. He slowly went to him. He gently touched his shoulder. Mirage flinched. He hesitantly turned his head. Under his never-ending anxiety, he felt something ominous radiating from Xavier. Is it his mana? Or something else?

" X-Xavier...? "

That hurt Xavier. Mirage was so pure and so innocent. He came to trust someone who swore to never harm him. There's a small swirl at the back of his mind. That it was for the good. Xavier made sure, that the new world will appreciate it's divine creator.

" Hello. " Mirage's instinct told him to step back and protect himself. Though it was absurd, he collided. He slowly crawled back and was surprised when Xavier crawled forward, intending to trap him here for a while. He started to shake. Is this a trap? His mind said.

" I'm sorry. "

" Huh...? " Before he knew it he was pinned to the ground. He struggled to get out of his grasp but Xavier's hand was a lot stronger. He felt hopeless. Tears ran down his face, afraid to go through this nightmare again. He slapped Xavier's face but he didn't budge. He forcefully smashed his lips onto Mirage's to silence him and went lower, completely ignoring Mirage's pleases.

" W-What are you doing?! Let me go! " He shouted. He felt so weak. Xavier had to harden himself so he could get this over with. He didn't want the world to be at stake. He ripped off his gown making him gasp. He started to go lower and lower.

" Wait- please! Don't do this! I don't want this!! Please stop!!! No! NOO!!! "