• ғᴏᴜɴᴅ •

Hell, Abyssal TierIroaseta Yume no Shiro

Hell, Abyssal Tier
Iroaseta Yume no Shiro

Asta wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He had a whole day of cleaning the whole abode. It might be a good exercise for him, and exercises cause exhaustion. He sighed while putting the cleaning endows away. He swiped off the dust in his palms. When he was about to take a bath, he felt the ground change.

Oh, he's back. Asta thought. He scurried to the front of the household.

" Otto, Okairi- " Asta stopped immediately. He caught his husband with another man who seemed to have shrunken. His body was fully black except for his face. His sclera was black with red glowing pupils. They both looked at each other with shock. Soon, Asta dropped to his knees. Bursts of tears streamed from his eyes.  He felt familiar yet unfamiliar arms surrounding him, holding him right. He continued crying on his shoulder. He knew he would still be alive. His brother is back.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry... " Asta repeated. Liebe let his dear younger brother cry. Even though he felt betrayed, he knew why. He knew why his brother stab him.  He heard footsteps passing them. Liebe couldn't care less.

* living room *

After a fresh clean-up and a dramatic sequence, Asta prepared tea for the two devils. He poured the fresh earl gray tea into the glass cup.  Asta sat down beside Yuno while Liebe was in front of them.

" Oi Asta, why are you in hell, and the lowest of the low? I know you were trying to befriend demons but that's almost impossible. Most angels won't even go that low. " Liebe broke the silence after a big sip of Asta's tea. It had been a while since he drank those.

" Oh, no, I live here. " Liebe spat out his drink. Coughing into oblivion, Liebe tried to catch his breath and also processed what Asta just said. He then looked at his dear brother with wide confused and concerned eyes.

" What!? This is War's abode! How can he let you run around his house!? " Liebe pointed at both Yuno and Asta. Asta tried to calm him down while Yuno's looked in another direction, with a bored but amused face.

" W- we're married! " Asta stammered suddenly. Liebe turned into stone, then shattered to pieces.

" WHAT!? " Liebe snapped. Asta cupped his ears and squeezed his eyes closed. Yuno just stared at his brother-in-law's angered face while his said-in-law was spewing out random incoherent words. The look on his confused face was amusing Yuno.

" SHUT UP! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN! " Asta yelled standing up. Liebe jolted mid-sentence, his mouth still wide open. Even Yuno suddenly looked at Asta. Asta breathed before sitting back down, focusing on the subject. Yuno thought that his wife's pouting face looked cute.

" It was a long story. Do you remember the war? The recent one? "

" Yeah, It was a long one. Has it ended? "  Liebe nodded. He only knew about the war only from his comrades. He was isolated for a long time he had lost track of time.