• ʜᴇʟʟ ʀᴀɪsɪɴɢ •

Hell, Middle TierLucifero's Stronghold

Hell, Middle Tier
Lucifero's Stronghold

Liebe was on his way back to Lucifero's abode. He thought about Mirage's forgiveness and if he deserved it. Probably not. But no one can underestimate Mirage's strong empathy. He looked at his king's dark castle. Maybe there's something he can do for his atonement. He eventually entered the castle that he planned on leaving.

" You came back. " Lucifero snarled. Liebe looked up at him. He wondered if he could forgive him. The monster who ruined his relationships. He bit his lip, blaming himself for what he had done. He promised his two angels that he will confront his punishment without cowering.

Liebe bowed down in petty. His fueling rage is starting to overflow. The King of Hell narrower his eyes. He was disappointed. In his heavenly times, Liebe had been one of the most faithful believers. That's why he chose to recruit him. He was lucky to influence this poor warrior. He was a tough one of course. He's basically one of the naughty students in school.

" How's Mirage? " Lucifero was unfazed by Liebe struggling against his bodyguard. They tried their best to beat him down. He was growling, foam in his mouth. He doesn't Lucifero's mocking tone. He won't let anyone mock the one he loved. After screaming his lungs out, he gave up standing because he was worn out. He glared at his king.

" Seems like you're in a bad mood. Who gave you the right to be mad when you had done the same thing to him? " Lucifero got up from his throne and walked towards Liebe who's been restrained by his loyal watchdogs. He slapped him, hard. Liebe coughed and spat out blood. Liebe wanted to slap his damn face but he tried to remain calm.

" It's your fault. " He choked out. " You turn me-... turn me into this filthy monster and used me to hurt others. " He vomited more blood. The watchdogs were grossed out but they didn't show it.

Lucifero's iris glowed. " Is it mine? You chose to follow me. To believe me. This path has made a great impact on you. You became what you truly are. Wild and free. We both hate the almighty for thinking these rules are good for us. It is not. Back then, you pleasured yourself killing those angels and now you're debating our mistakes? We're all hypocrites. You have no one to blame." He ended it off with a shivering breeze. Liebe didn't back down.

" Tch. " Liebe looked away. Did he really choose the right path? He didn't want to think about that right now. All he wanted was to be with his family again. Being with them brought him peace and he abandoned it. He abandoned his home, his true purpose of existing. Lucifero smoothed his throat.

" Don't you want to get revenge? "

" I gave up eons ago. " Liebe turned his has back. He was freed by the watchdogs.

Lucifero shook his head. " What a shame. I wonder if you can run away from this. You took part in the planning, remember? "

" I won't, " Liebe said seriously. " I will let them get to me with open arms. " Lucifero scoffed at his words. He amused the king. A mature man's word is always right. He'll always be a hypocrite.