• sɪɴᴄᴇʀɪᴛʏ •

Hell, Abyssal TierIroaseta Yume no Shiro

Hell, Abyssal Tier
Iroaseta Yume no Shiro

Asta soaked in the bathtub. The scent of rose petals and lit candles filled the lavatory. A crescent moon shone through the window. He sighed. He was relieved that he had gotten some alone time. He was tired from house chores, checking on kids, his best friend, and his brother's constant mental breakdown. He's worried about him a whole lot. But he was glad that his brother finally desired to fix what he had broken. And another problem that needed to be solved.

" What should I do? " He remembered what he said. They talked about his endeavors ( a.k.a redemption ) before everything happened. He was worried about it of course but he felt like it was not something he should be a busybody about. All he can do is his best to care for them. He wished they could spend time apart. It hurt him to see their despair all over again.

He perked up when someone entered the luxury lavatory. He looked at the door to see his husband, in nothing but trousers. Yuno was looking back at something, two small figures sleeping on their bed peacefully while cuddling.

" She's very fond of her brother, isn't she? " Yuno exclaimed while entering the room. After stripping, he joined Asta in the bathtub. Asta smiled fondly.

" She had waited, for months for her brother. I'm glad that she's happy and comfortable around a new person in her territory. " He chuckled and then sighed. It was tiring calming her down because she was scared that her brother would somehow crawl out of her mother's stomach and killed him. She's okay now. She'll be fine.

Yuno sighed loudly. " If only she would forgive me. " He sulked. Asta laughed at his husband's silliness. He still couldn't believe that a violent psychopathic tyrant would be sad about not getting his daughter's love and attention. His laugh died down. He thought about something.

" Well, you kinda deserve it. " That made Yuno sulk more, like a stray kitty. Asta thought he was cute and just wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks on his husband's pouting face. They kissed. After a few minutes of silence, something came to his mind.

" Otto, do think about it, please. Why does-... ' Asher ' do it? What does he want? And why does he want Mirage to do it? " He asked in concern. Yuno looked away for a second then back to him.

" He wants a new place. This world might fall astray in an impending hour. So, he wants to escape. It's ' considerate ' enough that he wants us to follow and live with him. " Asta was in shock.

" Why would he think that? " Did he miss something? Is there something going on between the three realms?

Yuno sighed. " He overheard Lucifero discussing breaching the earth's gate. As you know, humans are curious, twisted even, about forbidden knowledge. We got something from Mirage somehow. Saying the heavens are going to do something about their ' judgment '. He exclaimed while rubbing his forehead.

Asta was flabbergasted. " Judgment? " He looked away for a second. " Why would - This is going to be a flat-out war. " He whispered. He came to a sudden realization. " Yuno, they're going to kill those humans! " He shook his shoulders. Yuno rolled his eyes. This is going to be a long ride. He thought.

" Calm down. They probably think it's for the better. Can't you see now? " Asta sighed and put his hand down into the waters. " I understand his intentions, but I'm not going to forgive him. What he's done is awful, Yuno. That is not an excuse to manipulate someone into doing the wrong things. "

Yuno scoffed. " So, you're not forgiving me either for all I did. I do admit, it's fun playing with them. They have quite good spirits. " Asta glared at him. Yuno toyed with humans. All devils do. He attended lots of earth wars. Asta attended and they fought each other as well. Angels and devils blessed their believers with the power to achieve greatness. Yuno didn't intend to expand his empire and bring torture and suffering. Asta was grateful for that.

" If I can stop you now, I would. " Asta went silent for a moment. " That's what they wanted anyway... "

Yuno perked up. " What do you mean? " Asta bit his lip. He looked down.

" Lady Petra visited me a while ago. She lashed out at me, saying that I was a failure for not killing you on our wedding night. " He murmured. " She gave me a knife but I didn't get the hint. Even if I did, I wouldn't do it... "

" Why? " Yuno said, trying to contain his fueling rage. Asta looked up with tears in his eyes. He managed to choke out a few words.

" I'm in love with you, handsome jerk... "

Yuno looked at him fondly. He hugged him. Asta cried in his arms. Neither wanted to let go. They felt like they would lose each other if they did. They want it to last for eternity. It had been a while for both Yuno and Asta. For someone to offer them a shoulder to lean on. They find comfort in each other's presence when no one they encounter did fully. They're happy to flourish the relationship and have two sweet babies at that.

Yuno eventually let go. They put their foreheads together and looked at each other fondly. Asta felt happy. They're both happy. Seemingly forgetting the world around them. Their faces were inches away. Asta gave in and lean forward, connecting their lips in loving harmony. They parted catching their breaths. Asta chuckled suddenly.

" Wow, my hormones are going crazy lately. " He mumbled while blushing.

Yuno scoffed. " You just gave birth. It's normal. " Asta hummed. He snuggled into Yuno's chest. He cooed in satisfaction. Yuno made sure that the kids were sleeping and not snooping around. He grabbed Asta and put him on his lap. Asta squish his face into Yuno's neck.

" You smell good..." Asta lazily mumbled. Yuno hummed. He looked out the window. Enjoying the view of the lit forest. He sniffed his messy ash-blond hair, which is weirdly soft and fluffy like a cozy rug. Asta looked at Yuno. They leaned in. They kiss until Yuno pushed Asta down into the rose-adorned water. Enjoying yet another lovely night.