• ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ •

Finally home

Finally home. Yuno came down from the entrance and wanted nothing but sleep and rest. What he got in return is a slap in the face. He touched the pain on his cheek. From the impact, his cheek slowly turned red. He looked back to an infuriated Asta and Liebe. He sighed, knowing what was going to happen. He suspected that the bewitching white devil found out and spilled the secret.

" What did you do?! " Asta shouted. Tears leaked from his eyes. Yuno completely ignored the fuming rage inside Liebe's whole body.

" Nothing. "

" WRONG ANSWER! I know you're with them when it happens!! Why didn't you do anything!? " Liebe spat. He was breathing heavily. He tried to come down to focus on finding out what was going on. Yuno looked at him. Not seemingly impressed.

" What do you expect me to do? " Yuno twitched a brow. His arms crossed. He was getting aware of a chance that Liebe might attack him. He would be sorry if something happens to Asta. But it was not.

" Yuno, he's my best friend...! You knew that...! " Asta was more disappointed and distraught than mad. It did do things to Yuno but this is not his business, to begin with. He loves Asta a lot but he's not one to be confronted when something does not involve him. It can get pretty annoying.

" It is not my business whatsoever. You should ask the mastermind behind this case. " Yuno's shoulders got harshly grabbed by Liebe. His claws clenched against Yuno's skin. War didn't back down. He was upset that Liebe was going to ruin his uniform.

" WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BROTHER. ALL WE NEED IS AN APOLOGY! WEREN'T YOU STRONGER THAN HIM? WHY DIDN'T YOU KICK HIS ASS? " He growled. Yuno was surprised. Did they think that he was the one who planned the idea? Did they seriously expect him to stop? He's a bad guy for fuck sake. Well, he tried to stop it but that was not enough for that psychopath.

" Did something hit your head? " Liebe was taken aback, he felt stronger rage inside. Yuno thought that he can take this seriously because he was being punished right now. So that's what it is. He thought.

" You guys STOP IT! " Asta broke off the two. " Yuno, I'm very upset with you right now. Why did you and the others do it? Why? Why did you do this to me?.." Yuno felt off about this.

" Did somebody say something else to you? " Yuno wanted to know what made it like this.

" YES. She told us that you four took advantage of him! And then you laughed it off like he was some toy! " Ah. He thought. So that's what it is. They thought all four of them do it to him.

" You will pay for this. For doing that to Mirage and breaking Asta's heart. " He growled.

Yuno rolled his eyes. " I'm glad your experiences made you learn in karma. What a waste of space. " He said coldly. He looked at Asta who was very distraught about his husband's infidelity. But damn, he still put others above himself. Yuno won't say it but he appreciated his darling wife for all he's done.

" Do you just believe a random stranger saying these things to you? " He asked softly. Asta's eyes went wide. He looked at his husband. " Did she show any proof? " He shook his head. Yuno sighed. Liebe was confused but he later became invisible to both of them.

" Go see him, Asta, and go ask Xavier for the details. " Asta sobbed and nodded. He went to the entrance and spread and flew off. Now Yuno had to deal with his stupid brother. Who froze because new facts are hard to go through a small brain. He had to fight him though. But it would be a devastating one. He had hoped that Asta would forgive him.

Hell, Lower TierStronghold of The End of Time

Hell, Lower Tier
Stronghold of The End of Time

" I'm here to meet the Angel of Life. "  Asta said. There are only two horsemen in the main dungeon that Asta asked the guards about because he was quite lost in this place.

" Oh! You must be Yuno's wifey! Brother-in-law! " Asta stared awkwardly at a light yellow short-haired boy who was all jumpy and excited to meet a new friend. " The door is right there! He's sleeping right now. "

Asta looked at the door and scurried over. He pushed the double door open. He was horrified at the sight. Mirage was laying cold on the floor, with dried-up blood between his legs, and his clothes were ripped and thrown all over the place.

" Mir!... " He quickly ran over to Mirage. He pulled him into his arms. Mirage's eyelids slowly fluttered. His vision was a blur. It cleared up and he finally saw Asta's features. He was ethereal and he looked better than when he was in heaven. He finally gets to see his best friend's face. The face that had helped him pass through the dark times.

" A-As... ta... " His voice soared with tears in his lifeless eyes, and to that Asta started to cry to. " What did they do to you? "

He cried more. " X- Xavier... H- he... " He said incoherently. Asta perked up.

" Xavier? Is he who took advantage of you? " Mirage shook his head, not wanting to remember what happened. He covered himself.

" I'm so gross... " He mumbled. So gross.

" He's going to be fine. Once he heals himself of course. " Asta hated that cheeky voice. He glared at the one who suggested the plan to hurt his best friend. Asher smirked. He felt like in paradise.

" I need answers, right now. " He said coldly. He was going to wipe them out of this world.

" Asher wants to create a new world. He wants all of us to be with him. So he-... I took advantage of him when he was vulnerable in hopes that he will give birth to our new paradise. So we could be together and have him taken care of. " Xavier exclaimed timidly.

Paradise? What paradise?! Asta couldn't believe these guys. Sacrificing people for their own needs? ( Asta, you're married to one. ) He was getting angry. Reality slapped him in the face. He acknowledged it. He was ashamed of being blind and naive. He felt sorry for his true friend. He went through the same suffering once again. He wanted to say sorry to him and hoped he'll be forgiven. He just needed some time to think about all of this.