• ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛs •

Lucifero's StrongholdThrone Room

Throne Room

They tried catching their breath. Yami groaned while rubbing his back. The throne room is ridiculously large. Their reflection was clear on the clean floor. From the reflection, several bodies were hanged. Dried blood was seen on the walls

" My back hurts. " Yami grunted. Both Liebe and Yuno said nothing.

Liebe went near the throne, sighing. He looked at Yuno and Yami, signaling them to come close with a bored but bothered face. Both primordials were skeptical. Yami felt off. He felt like something was gonna go wrong, and he was right.

A large gravity pulled them to the ground. Yami bent his knees, while Yuno had his wind dome protecting him. The pressure was getting stronger.

" You didn't notice that? " Yuno looked at Yami, then looked back at the throne. From the left entrance, a figure walked in. The King of Hell had made his entrance and stand before the throne.

" Nuisance. " Lucifero spoke. Just a voice can make a hunter into a beast. Though Liebe didn't feel it, he can certainly feel a growing hatred from his dear lord. He felt betrayed somehow. Other devils started to appear. They were laughing, looking down on the two.

Yami let out a harsh sigh before standing up completely, not even contributing to the pain. Lucifero was surprised. He ended his attack. They looked at his ruined face.

" What brings you here? " Lucifero asked coldly.

" Whoa, you look hella weird. " Yami looked at him up and down, while his hand was on his hip and the other holding his blade, laying on his shoulder.

" You look ugly. " Yuno stated.

Lucifero's eyes went wide, the ground started to shake aggressively, and the other devils except the three became alerted. Adramalech, who was at the corner of the ceiling, was very interested in the events that are happening.

" And that's why you're in hell. " Yuno said.

Lucifero gave a sign. His loyal subject started to attack the two at the same time while Liebe and Adramalech stick around. The two created their own little explosion to knock them back.

Yami used his incomplete mana zone to eradicate the devils before they could get near him and Yuno. The devils instantly vanished, disintegrating into nothing. His slight disturbance disappeared by a bunch of Liebe's small knives.