Chapter 375: The Boss's Little Mermaid (27-28)

Start from the beginning

It's not as good as the three minutes of the domineering president in other TV dramas.

Believe it or not, she smashed it down with a hammer and smashed it directly into shell powder.

"...I really can't do anything about this!"

Duck opened its clam shell, a pair of mung beans with tearful eyes, and pitifully wailing, "It's very fascinating to say it, although the plot this time is complete, and I can retrieve the items."

"But there is a part of it. It seems that there is a special shield... and it is a shield that Benga can't break."

"It's the shield, don't let me see the so-called Pearl 5 or something related..."

It tried its best to explain.

Although it feels, its little ancestor may not understand it.

Sure enough, when the little guy heard the words, his face was covered with question marks: "What are you talking about shielding?"

Be good.

Isn’t the plot system an accessory to the blessing system of Ya Ya?

How could something get past its leader, enter its jurisdiction, and block certain things.

…Or, Duck Duck is the same as before, but because I can’t see it and want to save face, I lied.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing frowned suspiciously.

He narrowed his eyes lightly, and stared at the ducks and mussels inquiringly like the domineering ambassadors.

Hearing her skeptical voice, Duck quacked with anger: "We have been healed for so many years, you don't believe me!"

It's going to have a temper!

"...You are talking nonsense, when will I be better off with you?"

Xiang Xing narrowed his mouth and retorted dissatisfiedly.

She can only be good with Ambassador Xiangfu, but not with Duck.

Humph.

After a little self-clarification, the little guy couldn't help thinking again.

What to do then?

Seeing, the deadline that the man said was about to come.

It is estimated that in these two days, he will attack the old man Jin Nan again.

And this time, I'm afraid I can't use the words of a big prophet to tell Jin Xian.

After all, she could see it last time, and he didn't believe it at all.

Maybe, she would still suspect that she knew so many high-level internal news, that she was a ghost or something...

Well, irritable.

Xiang Xing couldn't help rubbing his hair vigorously, rubbing that beautiful long curly hair into a big bird's nest.

But when she rubbed it, she suddenly felt a flash of light in her mind.

In other words, now that I know that the group leader will do it.

Isn't she completely lurking around Professor Jin Nan in advance, and then continue to use GPS maps to monitor the person's presence and whereabouts?

At that time, think of another way to notify Jin Xian, isn't that all right.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help being proud.

Oops, she is such a genius!

...

"...You mean, you want to visit my dad in the hospital?"

In the study, after hearing Xiang Xing's request, Jin Xian paused lightly.

Unexpectedly, he raised his obsidian eyes and looked at her.

Glancing at the beautiful purple fishtail, he couldn't help laughing quietly, "Is it convenient for you?"

"Don't worry, I will hide my tail!"

The little guy confidently patted his chest, and slapped the ticket, "It will definitely not cause you trouble, Brother Jin Xian."

Moreover, after the changes over the past few days, she still vaguely discovered.

The strength of this mermaid is the most powerful when it is in the form of a fish tail.

She might be able to squeeze the hand of the broken leader with her bare hands...

Seeing her smug look, the man raised his delicate eyebrows, his laughter even worse.

"I'm not worried that you will cause trouble."

As he said, he suddenly turned his chair and moved a few minutes closer to her.

Raising his arm gently, he rubbed the soft head vigorously.

"You are going to visit my dad, it's not impossible."

His voice was as soft as ever, and seemed to be only soft to her.

But today, it is a bit more dark.

He just smiled indifferently, and asked directly, "It's just that girl, have you been unwilling or inconvenient to tell me something in the past few days?"