Chapter 371: The Boss's Little Mermaid (19-20)

Start from the beginning

Eyes filled with hopelessness that was irresistible, milky voice called out, "Brother Jin Xian, can you help me? I want to stand up and try again."

"..."

Jin Xian frowned slightly.

Still a little worried, he asked softly, "Aren't you uncomfortable?"

Just now I couldn't stand still and fell down!

Xiang Xing shook his head frantically, "No! ... If there was a pillar just now, I would definitely not fall down so quickly!"

...So now, do you just want him to be her pillar?

The man slandered silently.

In the end, she gently raised her thin lips and smiled.

"Okay, then I allow you to try again."

He followed her meaning, raised his hand, and held the slender shoulders.

Helped her, slowly, and stood up again.

This time, Xiang Xing was not as careless as before.

She carefully focused her attention on her legs, and when her legs gradually adapted to support her upper body, she bit her pink lips and tried, slightly lifting her left leg.

Of course, the little guy couldn't help shaking at the moment he raised his leg.

However, the man's powerful arms instantly stabilized her figure.

Until she successfully lifted her left leg, and took a slow step forward.

This step was exceptionally smooth.

"Wow!"

Xiang Xing couldn't help exclaiming in excitement, his soft eyes glanced at Jin Xian with joy, then he continued to bite his pink lips and tried to take the second step.

Although it was still a bit swaying, this step was taken safely.

And what surprised her even more was that Xu was finally able to move the legs. She gradually felt that the legs had begun to adapt to such a pace.

Even the duck lurking in the clam shell, seeing this scene, couldn't help whispering in the little guy's mind.

[Mom, isn't this going to go! ]

Fu again raised the doctor's hat on top of her head thoughtfully, and analyzed it on her own, [In this way, the original owner may just not use her legs. ]

[Well. ]

Xiang Xing echoed it in agreement.

The soft eyes blinked slightly.

It is not surprising that the original lady has always thought of herself as a fish, so how could she use human legs.

At least she has a different mentality.

After thinking about it, the little guy walked a few steps enthusiastically.

With Jin Xian's careful support, she actually walked slowly to a lamp post by the swimming pool and supported it.

The joy in the bottom of his eyes almost filled his eyes: "Look, Brother Jin Xian, I can take so many steps!"

Xiang Xing said, his little head couldn't help turning to the man beside him, with a serious look, "So, what Brother Jin Xian said is not wrong, you don't need to apologize."

"..."

Jin Xian froze.

Only then did she suddenly realize her intention, and she couldn't help feeling a little palpitating.

Ah.

He nodded slightly and chuckled faintly.

In the next second, he suddenly leaned down, picked up the girl in his waist, turned and walked back.

"Well?"

Xiang Xing suddenly didn't understand his behavior.

But seeing the man drop his delicate obsidian eyes slightly, he gave her a light look.

Pretending to be complaining, he said softly: "After taking so many steps, it is time to rest, otherwise you will be overworked."

"..."

Xiang Xing looked at the distance which was no more than ten meters away.

I didn't refute it, only moistened the corners of my lips, nodded obediently, "Okay."

He let him, and carried himself back into the wheelchair.

At that time, the night was late.

After the excitement subsided, the little guy could not help but feel groggy again.

She couldn't help but opened her mouth and yawned a little.

"Are you sleepy?"

Jin Xian instantly caught her tiredness.

He tilted his head and thought for a while.

I couldn't help leaning down, leaning slightly to the soft ear, and asked hoarsely, "Speaking of which, which pond did you choose? I'll take you there."

"...I didn't choose it."

The little guy shook his head feebly.

After a pause, but with a small body, he smiled softly at the man.

The voice was soft, "Brother Jin Xian, I am a human tonight, can I not sleep in the pond?"

After all, there is a saying, she can't swim in the water now.

"..."

Jin Xian raised his eyebrows lightly.

But he laughed, and soon pushed her away from the rooftop swimming pool.