♔•❤️•♔ ᴄⲏᴀᴘᴛᴇᴙ💓ᴛ𝚠ᴇᴎᴛ𐰛 ♔•️❤•♔

Tails came running into the hospital building, from the looks of it the young fox...hadn't slept in months, his fur was a mess, very clear tear stains on his white muzzle, and was skinny. Since Sonic got kidnapped he's been working none stop on how to get the hedgehog safely out of the hands of G.U.N, he just felt like such a failure cause of the way Sonic came back to him.

"He-Oh my!" The Lady said at the front desk when she saw the young kit.

"Where is Sonic..." He demanded, though Sonic may not be recognized as a hero...but Tails was...mostly because of his bravery and him being eight years old at the time.

"Yes...He's in room Two-B"

Tails thanked the lady and rushed through the double doors. He had a backpack of clean clothes for Sonic, that he took from the hedgehog's closet, just a black baggy hoodie, and baggy jeans that were ripped at the heels, some white socks, and his red sneakers.

"That's it...Your doing great"

Tails turned his attention to the room, that Sonic was staying in, when he heard the voice, it sounded older and feminine. He took a deep breath to calm down his nerves, he was filled so much emotion at the moment, one of them be excitement, as well as sadness. He knocked on the first.

"Come in"

Tails opened the door, an awkward sight.

Rouge was standing over the two Alphas, that were sitting and facing the corner of the room as if they were in timeout, though Sonic was in a different part of the room getting some Physical Therapy, so he could get use to his leg brace. "Hey Tails" Rouge greeted.

"I...I don't want to know..." The Fox said as he closed the door behind him, and taking off the backpack that had Sonic's clothes in it.

"T-Tails!" Sonic called out.

Tails felt the tears forming in his eyes when he saw the hedgehog...and the state that his body was in. He ran over and hug his brother, being careful to hurt him. "Sonic!!" He sobbed.

"You see boys, it's not that hard to place nice" Rouge said glancing at the males.

Scourge only growls under his breath, While Shadow folded his arms. The moment that Rouge had left the room that night to call Knuckles, she heard the two arguing over something and her motherly instincts kicked in and she quickly shut them up by grabbing their ears and forcing them into this corner.

Tails handed over the backpack of clothes and other things to help the hedgehog feel comfortable while he was staying in a place that reminded him of the G.U.N building but with nicer humans.

"So um...can I know the whole story?" Tails asked Rouge.

"Sure Hun" She said as she turned her attention back to the boys "You two can go...but I hear a whimper from Sonic, I will put you back into the corner" she snapped.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was the bathroom, with the backpack...he avoided looking at himself in the mirror, he didn't like the scars on his body the marks were okay, but scars it made him feel self-conscious about himself. He slips on the black hoodie over his head, and his pants they were big enough to slip over the leg brace without squeezing his leg. He looked down at the bandages that were wrapped around his paws, he only lets out a small sigh slipping on the white socks. When he left the bathroom, with the empty backpack he saw his mates talking to Tails, about what happened in the G.U.N building.

"Hey Big Blue, it's nice to see you in a better mood than last week" Rouge said, Sonic only looked down, he's only been in the place for a week...but the reason why he was acting the way that he did was because of all drugs the nurses put him on, so he was mostly slipping in and down of consciousness, but seeing the white bat, and his mates kind of help him relaxed and feel safe. He still struggled with talking, mostly because he feared losing his voice when his vocal cords and throat were fully healed the thought still scared him.

Rouge only smiled as she slipped on the pink armband onto Sonic's arm, "Your tougher than you think...just don't forget that Big Blue"

Tails only rolled his eyes at the bitterness in Scourge's voice when he talked about the Commander and Shadow, but that aggression slowly faded, when Sonic wrapped his arms around the emerald hedgehog.

In the five years of Sonic and Scourge dating, the blue hedgehog had always found away to calm the other one down, as well as stop him from abusing drugs, by just being his drug...he put up with the abusive behavior, because he loved Scourge and knew that the hedgehog didn't mean to hurt him, or at least he thought he did, he still kind of regretted running away thought than just talking to Scourge. Sonic leaving was what brought back those old dangerous habits.

As for Shadow, when just seeing the Hedgehog Safe and happy was enough for him, he still didn't trust Scourge, mostly because of his criminal record, but for Sonic's sake he was gonna have to deal with the other male, he just didn't have to like it.

Tails can just sense the tension between the two males, and he slowly understand why Rouge had them in the corner in the first place, but he was just glad that Sonic was okay. It kind of put him at easy, only a little bit...after all Towe is still out there, and that Asshole of a Human is one to not give up so easily.

The males left Sonic alone so he could hang out with his brother, some more. Tails did say that he'll notify the others about Sonic's condition and to only come one at a time as to not scare Sonic, since he had the tendency to break down in a huge crowd. Five people was a big enough group for him to handle as long as Scourge and Shadow were around.

"I brought you him..." Tails said as give Sonic his Pikachu Pillow.

Sonic takes the stuffed toy, and hugs it, it was just one of those comfort toys...that the nurses were talking about when they were trying to run tests on Sonic, the day that he came to the hospital. To Shadow's and Scourge's understanding the hedgehog enjoyed soft things, and sweet smells.

"Mr. Prower, Visitor hours are over" the Nurse called out when she opened the door.

"Oh" Tails said, He saw the sad look on Sonic's face "I'll come back, I promise, once you are discharged from the hospital things can go back to the way they used to be"

Sonic highly doubted that but he was excited nonetheless, the two friends shared a hug before Tails waved the other three good bye.

"Ugh...I don't understand why he gave him that..." Scourge growled.

"Don't tell me that your jealous of a stuffed toy" Rouge snorted.

Scourge only folded his arms and growls.

"I swear Scourge, you are such fucking child" Rouge turned her attention back to Sonic...The hedgehog was just sitting quietly on his hospital bed, he was recovering...physically, but mentally he was like a lost a six year old, either way he was getting better.

"If you stop being a big baby Snot Rag, I'll let you cuddle him first" Shadow tells Scourge.

"First of all Stripes I am not fucking jealous...Second of all Of course I'm going to hold him first, I marked him first!" Scourge growled.

"Looks like this week we all are having big improvements" Rouge smiled putting a hand on her hips.

Shadow looked over at Rouge, if anything he just didn't want to sit in the corner again...but he had come to realize that if Sonic was given a choice...he'd just end up being second pick, something that they he was gonna have to get use to, though he didn't have a doubt that Sonic loved him, just in his mental state now dealing with his mates one at a time mind help him acknowledge that he was a lucky Omega to have two Mates instead of one.