♔•❤️•♔ ᴄⲏᴀᴘᴛᴇᴙ💓ꜰᴉᴠᴇ ♔•️❤•♔

Sonic finally managed to drag himself out of bed, he lets out a small yawn as he just grabs a random shirt that was in his closet, and slipping it on, along with some clean pair of pants, and his pink armband. He made his way downstairs, to see a familiar face.

"Sonic!!" The pink hedgehog called out.

She has long straight quills, and side quills, a light peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, wearing a red t-shirt, with white shorts, golden bracelets on her wrists, and red sneakers, as well as a purple armband. "Sonic thank Chaos your okay..." she said as she threw her arms around the blue hedgehog. This is Amelia Rose.

"Hello Amy..." Sonic said as he really wasn't in the mood to deal with Amy, if anything he just wanted to  be alone so he can rethink his life choices, it was already dangerous for him be outside without an Alpha, even if he was marked...it just gave the other Alpha's a chance to prove to the one that marked him that they were stronger.

"Hey Sonic...How are you feeling?" Tails asked rather concerned for his brother.

Sonic really couldn't lie to his brother as he pulls himself away from Amy's grasp, in the minutes that he's been upstairs he's been rather trying to forget about Scourge, but it was rather difficult do to him spending five years with the emerald hedgehog...and yet he just felt empty.

"Sonic...You should really forget about him, I mean judging by these scars, he clearly wasn't a good boyfriend for you" Amy said as she held up Sonic's scarred arm, though most of those scars came from him just harming himself cause he just felt useless, since he couldn't really help anyone...without being proven wrong.

Sure it was easier when he was younger, cause even then he didn't have his rank, so he was able to save people, and stop Eggman...but the older his got the more his body changed to fit with that Omega role.

He just pulls his arm away from Amy, as much as he didn't want talk about them, Scourge always told him that they were scars to show his tough battle with his depression...it sort a made him feel better about his situation, but now they are just constant reminders of how stupid his was for falling in love with someone who was so cruel to him.

"I'm okay...I'll get over it" Sonic said.

Well now he's just lying to himself of course he wasn't gonna get over Scourge, no matter how much he tried to distract himself. That Emerald Hedgehog always manages to find away into his mind. Tails can see that Sonic was struggling to express himself...well in front of Amy of course...he can just see that his brother didn't want to seem weak in front of a Beta like Amy.

"Amy I think your making Sonic uncomfortable" Tails said to the pink hedgehog.

Amy only blinked, as she looked over at Sonic, she really hadn't realized how her rank could effect others...mostly those of a lower rank, but even then since before Sonic was mark he was perfectly around her, about the time that she got her own rank Sonic was still fine around him, she only pinned her ears down to her skull, if anything she just came by so she could make sure Sonic was okay...since she really hadn't seen him since he moved out of Tails' place.

The room was filled with silence, before Sonic finally broke the silence, he just had to pull himself together, it was only a stupid mark.

Right?

"Its fine Tails..."

"Sonic?" Tails said as he reaches out to the blue hedgehog, both the fox and pink hedgehog noticed the tears that were forming in his eyes, he couldn't do it...his body just refused to let him be tough.

It wasn't long before the two friends pulled the blue hedgehog into a hug, that he just finally broke down into tears.

His whole life, up to this point he's been tricking his mind into thinking that he was Beta, Hell even an Alpha, only for his body to go around and prove him wrong, the only thing that he's got going for him...is that strong spirit of never giving up.

He couldn't take a beating, he couldn't defend himself, he was always cowering in fear in front of other ranks that were higher than his, and yet...his stupid never giving up attitude, was the only thing that was keeping him from just giving into his depression, and just ending it.

It was an hour before, Sonic finally calmed down enough, he was really lost without his alpha in his life, mostly because his body and mind refused to get him to act like the way that he use to, before he got his rank.