♔•❤️•♔ ᴄⲏᴀᴘᴛᴇᴙ💓ꜰᴉꜰᴛᴇᴇᴎ ♔•️❤•♔

Jaiden locks the cage up with Sonic inside it, he still wasn't healed enough, to go through any physical training...not that the Soldiers care, nor did the commander, since he'd rather keep Sonic weak enough to the point that he was entirely helpless, she lets out a small sigh as she looked at the blue hedgehog, who looked back at her like a dog would when they were upset. "I know...I don't want to put you back in there...but I also don't want them to grab you by your swollen neck" she tells the hedgehog, who only looked at Scourge who was busy putting his jacket back on.

"Oh...him" she said, as she took note of the bruises and cuts on the emerald hedgehog's body. "I can assure you that he's okay, nothing to deadly"

Before she could say anything the doors to her ward opened the soldier looks down at the cage, before giving a disgusted look at Sonic. "Tsk...you deserved to be in there, you filthy rat"

Sonic didn't really say anything, as he just glared back at the Soldier that called him a rat, a common insult that he gets from Eggman every so often. "Anyways anything We need to know before, we return this filth, back to his cell?"

"He just needs lots of rest, he's still not suited for any Physical Testing" Jaiden explained.

The Soldier only rolled his eyes, "Whatever...The Commander had other plans for this Thing" he said as he turned to leave with the cage handle in his hand.

The thought of what the commander might be planning actually scared her...but she really couldn't do anything about it. Scourge only folded his arms as he so desperately wanted to snap the guy's neck, for calling the Omega names...he only lets out a small sigh. He started to take his leave he stops in his tracks to glance back at Jaiden, "Look...I"

"You don't have say anything...I'm only doing what is right...you guys are just as much human as any of us" Jaiden said as she started to put back on her lab coat, "If anything...I want yo help you guys...there's not much that I could do for Project Shadow, but for you and Sonic I-"

"Don't bother...I can see just how dangerous Towe can be, look just continue doing what your doing..." Scourge finally said as he turn the opposite direction that the soldier went, to get back to doing those pointless missions, the sooner he can them done the sooner he can think of a plan.

Jaiden looks down as he felt tears forming in her eyes, she always got like this whenever Sonic was taken from her...all of her mobian patients have all died in her hands...not because of her care, no but because of the mistreatment G.U.N puts on them, if they didn't prove to be useful they were killed or go through painful physical training, out of all the Mobian Agents...Shadow, and Rouge, and Now Scourge.

She covers her mouth to stop herself from sobbing, she had to be strong...she can only hope that they actually listen to her and not put Sonic through the testing.