♔•❤️•♔ ᴄⲏᴀᴘᴛᴇᴙ💓ᴛ𝚠ᴇᴌᴠᴇ ♔•️❤•♔

Scourge had skits to a stop after he saw the two girls, hurry inside of Tails' Workshop, he mentally growls at himself for not coming here earlier...of course it was the mostly likely place that his Omega would be at after a break up, but he just didn't...after all Sonic looked hurt at him for what he had done to him, it still didn't change the fact that he was gonna get him back. He took a deep breath before slowly making his way to the window of the workshop.

"Alright Stripes you better spill this information" Scourge growls underneath, as he started to read their lips, in his history of being a criminal he had gotten use to reading other people's lips...it was just something that learned on how to find out a good way to escape from prison. He nearly flinches when he saw Knuckles with the group...but then again, his Omega is close friends with the red echidna.

"And you didn't bother to help him!"

"He had guards that were ready to shoot me if I attempted it!"

"I just need a good plan on getting him out of there...but Towe wants that Snot Rag"

It didn't really take Scourge long to put the two together, of course the G.U.N Commander was after him...after all his gang is putting a lot of human lives at risk cause of how dangerous they can be, he had to admit he didn't think a human could be this clever, with going after someone that he cared about, but he it was still unclear what Towe was gonna do Sonic...that he hadn't already done to the hedgehog, but the thought of seeing his Omega, in the hands of useless human...enrages him.

"You aren't planning on doing what he says?"

"I don't have a choice...If I want to get Sonic safely out of there, I have to listen, as much as I hate his guts"

"Shadow...If you think this is the only way to get Sonic to us...than do it, I already feel terrible, for failing him...when he was crying over the break up"

Scourge froze in his tracks when he read Tails' lips, he didn't really think that Sonic still had feelings for him...even after all the abuse he put him through, sure they were dating for fives years, but even then he didn't really think their chemistry was that strong. He just clenches his hands into a fist...he hated to admit but he was kind of depressed about Sonic leaving him...the blood on his arms weren't there for show, he normally harmed himself cause he wanted attention, and without Sonic...he just felt empty, so he went back to cutting himself, to help fill up that empty space, it didn't always help since he would just start crying.

He looked back at the group, before turning his attention to the direction of where the G.U.N headquarters were located at, if he was gonna safe his Omega...it was gonna be on his own terms not Shadow's. So he bolted off in that direction.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was just laying on the bed in his room, his ears pinned to his skull, after Shadow left, he's been left alone.

He really hadn't seen anyone else besides the Scientists that monitor his health, but he didn't let his guard down...since he knew Towe could do anything to him.

"WHERE IS HE YOU BASTERD!!"

Sonic's ears immediately perked up when the heard the aggressive voice, but at the realization caused his ears to pinned back to his skull, he wasn't mentally ready to see Scourge...Not after all the abuse the emerald hedgehog had put him through.