♔•❤️•♔ ᴄⲏᴀᴘᴛᴇᴙ💓ᵴᴇᴠᴇᴎ ♔•️❤•♔

Shadow had Sonic sitting on by the bathroom sink counter, the blue hedgehog flinches every time the darker hedgehog reaches a hand out to him, after the experience he went through he was a little bit on edge.

"What were you doing outside last night?" Shadow asked.

Sonic looked down as he let Shadow clean his wounds from that Beta Crow's claws, that were on his arms, Shadow didn't really need an answer to his question he can just tell that Sonic needed time to clear his head. What really bothered him was the fact that Scourge wasn't around him...nor were his friends, he was kind of afraid to ask him where the Alpha was.

"I'll get you a change of pant...just take your time, your probably sour" Shadow said to the hedgehog, as he turns to leave the bathroom, he already told Rouge what had happened with Sonic, so she was around the house even though she wanted to show those birds a piece of her mind.

Sonic flinches when the door was closed shut, his ears pinned to his skull, as he looked down at his newly bruised thighs, Scourge emblem was still mocking him...since he couldn't get rid of it, the same with bite mark on his shoulder. He turns his attention to the sink he runs his fingers down the cuts on his arms, a massive burn patch on his arm from a fight with Eggman leaving the scar.

"Tsk...this is what we get for leaving a Hermaphrodite to do a hero's job!"

Sonic would just blame his weakness on older age...but he was twenty, and mobians just naturally age slower than humans...but no...it was his biology. The hedgehog's ears perked up when he heard the door open, to reveal Shadow.

The darker hedgehog places the pants onto the toilet, a long with some painkillers by the sink, after that he gave Sonic some privacy to change.

It didn't really take Sonic long to get up from he sat, he just removed what remained of his pants before putting on the ones that Shadow brought for him to wear...when looking in the mirror they were tight sweat pants, that only pronounced his curvy figure, and wide hips...he really couldn't complain since he barely fit into a lot of clothes, which was why he had a lot of custom made clothes, he didn't bother with the painkillers.

It really wasn't long before he left the bathroom. He went over to the white bat. "Hmm? Oh hey Big Bl-" Sonic just hugs her, after all today...just really need a friend...someone that he could trust, someone that wasn't an Alpha.

"Hun...What happened?" Rouge asked, she could only feel Sonic's grip tighten around her.

Male Omegas and Hermaphrodites are very different in a way. While both are rare, they are both mistreated compared to the Female Omegas, but most of the male Omegas are still respected since they can protect themselves against other Alphas...but Hermaphrodite are physically incapable, they bruise easily, and are just fragile, and sensitive.

Rouge lets out a small sigh as she just pulls the hedgehog closer to her, Sonic just started sobbing into her...he was lost...emotionally and mentally.

"It's okay Sonic...Your safe now" Rouge said.