Chapter 364: The Boss's Little Mermaid (5-6)

Start from the beginning

Seeing the woman was taken aback again, and nodded subconsciously: "Yes..."

"Then, I will bother you to cooperate, come back to the bureau with us, and accept the investigation."

Captain Wang turned around and smiled casually at her.

"......what?"

Ouyang Meng opened her eyes in surprise.

But it seemed that he suddenly realized something, and a panic flashed across his eyes.

However, she reacted in an instant, and hurriedly waved her hand and shook her head, "No, why are you investigating me? I did nothing!!!"

"You don't have to be so nervous, we just need to understand some situations with you, it won't take up too much time, and it won't affect you."

Captain Wang still had a formulaic smile, but his gaze was directed at the police officers beside him.

Several people immediately stood on the left and right sides of Ouyang Meng.

"Ms. Ouyang, please."

"..."

Upon seeing this, Ouyang Mengzong wanted to resist, but had no choice but to gritted his teeth and reluctantly followed a group of people to leave.

There was finally silence in the corridor.

Jin Xian took a deep breath, leaned his back lightly against the wall, raised his fingertips, and pinched his tight eyebrows.

Seeing this, Ute on the side could not help but whispered with some worry: "Boss, you haven't rested for a day and two nights, you should go back and rest first, Lord, there are us here!"

As Utebu said, he was taken aback for a while, his eyebrows frowned, "Huh? Speaking...Where did the woman who fell into the water with the old man go..."

Hearing this, the man's figure is slightly stagnant.

I finally remembered the "person" who was still locked in the car by him.

His eyes flickered, and he straightened up quickly.

"If you have any circumstances, you should notify me immediately, and also, pay attention to the movements of the'those people'."

Jin Xian gave a faint beast, then moved away from his slender legs and turned to leave.

...

five minutes later.

The man returned to the car and unlocked the door.

I saw the beautiful and charming girl still sleeping deeply in the back seat.

Xu is because of the relationship that the poison has been eliminated, and her tight and weak face has long been restored. At this moment, she looks quiet and soft.

It's just that the messy long hair and body are still wrapped in some algae floating on the sea, which looks a little embarrassed.

Jin Xian pursed her thin lips lightly.

After thinking about it, he finally pulled the car door to sit in, and drove out of the hospital.

Take her back to his private villa.

...

At that time, it was late at night.

The man did not alarm the housekeeper and servants in the manor.

He just continued to hug the girl horizontally and went straight to the bathroom.

Carefully put her in the bathtub.

Looking at the girl who was still quiet, Jin Xian lightly squinted her eyes, and finally reached out and took the towel away.

But for a moment, a huge fishtail suddenly emerged from the towel, drooping on the edge of the bathtub.

I saw that the whole fish tail showed a faint purple color, and the scales reflected dazzling brilliance under the refracted light.

And the fish's tail is up, and it is naturally connected with the graceful upper body that is indistinguishable from humans, so that he can't see the false elements.

Although I have been shocked by this scene once at sea, when I take a closer look now, Jin Xian's deep ink like obsidian eyes are still stained with deep consternation.

I am afraid that she is really the legendary creature, the creature that Dad spent his entire life looking for.

Mermaid.

Thinking of this, the man suddenly felt it, and he couldn't help laughing with emotion.

Unexpectedly, she actually appeared when her father was almost killed in the sea.

This can be regarded as fate in some sense.

The man chuckled again.

Put the water carefully, and clean up the messy seaweed for her calmly and carefully.

...

Twenty minutes later.

Jin Xian took the last cluster of algae and threw it in the trash can aside.

Finally let out a deep breath.

Then, his ink eyes moved slightly, and he looked at this strange girl in detail again.

Her appearance is very outstanding.

The facial features are small and exquisite, the cheeks are white and round, and there is a touch of baby fat, and the beauty is full of cuteness.