Chapter 30 (I'm Back!)

Start from the beginning

But something about Hunho makes it impossible to say a word. It's as if I can feel his hand around my throat the moment I even think about it. I just know that if I do it, it won't be the end of it. I know he'll come after me. Hunho being angry at me is the only thing I fear more than Hunho being touchy with me.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I laid in bed until I could hear the birds chirping outside. I had a morning shift today so I got up and got dressed in my uniform. Once I was dressed, I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Are you awake," I heard Hyunjin asked.

I nodded a first before I realized he couldn't see me and speaking up.

"Yeah," I said.

My door opened to reveal Hyunjin, Dressed for work. The powder blue shirt was crisp and the tan pants were fitted perfectly. Like always, he was a sight for sore eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my bag and phone off of my bed. Hyunjin nodded back and made his way downstairs and I followed him.

Once I made it downstairs I put my sneakers on.

"What did you eat for breakfast?" Hyunjin asked.

I looked up at him confused, he had never asked me this before. Maybe he could see how tired I was.

"Oh, I didn't," I said.

"You didn't?" he repeated, "You didn't have dinner last night either, when do you plan on eating?"

I wasn't expecting the sudden interest in my eating habits.

"I-I'll get something during lunch," I said.

Hyunjin didn't seem happy with my answer but didn't ask anything further.

"Let's go," he said.

My heart sunk as I remembered what I was about to deal with. Just thinking about made my skin crawl.

I just nodded and followed Hyunjin out to the car.

I went to reach for the door handle but Hyunjin beat me to it. He opened the door and waited for me to step inside. I stood there for a moment before stumbling into my seat.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered, and he closed the door.

He walked around the car and got inside, starting it and pulling off. I made sure to control all of my facial expression. Hyunjin had been extra suspicious of me since the last time he picked me up from work. I was really worried that he next time he ask a question, I wouldn't have an answer that would satisfy him.

The drive wasn't as long as I had hoped it would be and soon enough he parked in front of the small cafe.

Hyunjin unlocked the car door and waited for me to step out.

"Eat something at lunch" He said as a parting message.

I nodded slowly and put my hand on the door handle. My fingers trembled in anticipation and I looked up at the cafe. In the window I could see Hunho laughing with Minho. I wondered if he was like this with everyone or just me.

I thought able the last time I was here alone with Hunho, he just stared at me. Once my shift was over he grabbed me so hard. I thought he's never let go. What if this time he didn't?

"Jeongin," I heard Hyunjin say.

Thats when I realized I still hadn't stepped out of the car. I haven't opened the door.

I can't do this. I just got back from walking back on stage after almost being attacked by a crazy fan who might've killed me. But, Hunho was different I knew in my heart he only wanted to hurt me. I couldn't bring myself to open that door. I just couldn't.

"Jeongin" He said louder.

I whipped up to look at him.

"Are you getting out?" he said with a confused look.

I shook my head.

"No, I want to go home" I said, my voice shaking.

"What?" He said, clearly confused.

"I'm sorry I made you take me all the way here when you're so busy but... I want to go home" I said, looking down at my lap. I felt tears threatening to come out.

that when a knock on the window broke the silence. I looked up quickly and lurch back in my seat when I saw Hunho looking back at me.

I looked at Hyunjin. That was a mistake. He saw the fear in my eyes almost instantly.

He looked at me, then Hunho, then me again before rolling down my window.

I leaned towards Hyunjin to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Can I help you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh, hi I'm Jeongin coworker. I saw him through the window and thought I'd walk him in," Hunho said with a smile.

I waited from Hyunjin to unlock the door so that Hunho could open it. I'd be forced to go. I didn't dare say a word.

"We were actually coming in to say Jeongin isn't coming in today" Hyunjin said.

I looked up at him in surprise.

"Oh really?" Hunho said, clearly upset, "Why's that?"

"He's sick" Hyunjin said haphazardly and before Hunho could respond he rolled up and window and looked over at me.

"Let's go"

_______________________________

A/N: IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK! HELLO MY LOVESS! I MISSED YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY MY WRITERS BLOCK WENT CRAZY BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. PLEASE ENJOY AND I LOVE YALL.