Chapter 8

"One ice caramel macchiato," said the customers. I smiled and wrote it down,

"Okay, that'll be just a moment," I told her and she walked away to find a seat.

Work today had been pretty peaceful because it's Hunho's off day. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when I walked in and he wasn't staying in the doorway waiting for me like he usually does.

Whenever I see I get chills. Most days he doesn't do much but stare at me but there are day's where he like to mess with me. Blocking doorways, brushing against me when he walks passed, touch my shoulders, taking my things and then making he "ask nicely" to get them back are just a few things he does.

The days that he isn't there is always nice, I feel like I can breathe.

Today it was just me and two other employees. That was fine because it's never really busy in here.

"Hey loser!" Seungmin yelled as he came in, attracting everyone's attention.

I quickly ran over to him, "What are you going here you idiot," I said.

Seungmin never shows up to my job and if he does, it's to pick me up.

"thought I'd stop by on my way to the book store to by an ungodly amount of day 6 albums. That and I came to kidnap you from your job to go with me," He said.

"Minnie I have to work," I told him.

"Excuse me but this is day 6 we're talking about. You better drop everything you are doing right now Yang Jeongin and come with me right this instance young man," he said and stomped his foot.

My female coworker giggle and touched my shoulder "Go ahead Jeongin, we can take it for the rest on the day, plus you only have like 30 minutes left anyway."

I looked at her with gratitude, "Really? Is that okay?" I asked cautiously.

She nodded and smiled reassuringly, "Yeah of course go ahead."

Seungmin walked up and grabbed one of her hands in both of his.

"Woman, you are an angel sent from the heaven," he said and bowed.

She laughed and I snatched him away, "Ew you creep," I said.

We got in Seungmin's car and started on our way to bookstore. Seungmin was of course blasting their music, screaming the lyrics completely off key the whole time. I knew he was just being silly because when he actually sings he's really good.

We got there quickly since it was just around the corner.

"I can just smell the album's from here," Seungmin said and I rolled my eyes.

We walked in and looked around for a bit before finding what we were looking for, he wasn't lying about an ungodly amount because he might as well have taken their own stock. His poor wallet.

I ending up picking up a new red velvet album too.

"Minnie are you ready to check out?" I asked.

"Don't rush me geek!" he shouted and I rolled my eyes.

Soon I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and looked at the contact.

"Hwang Hyunjin"

Why is he calling me? I thought. We didn't have practice today.

Nevertheless, I picked it up.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"I'm outside, where are you?"

"H-huh?" I said confused.

"I'm on my way back from work and I stopped to pick you up, I'm outside the café hurry up,"

I bit my lip. He literally came to pick me up and I wasn't there. I kind of felt bad even though I had no idea he'd show up.

"Um actually, a friend of mine came to get.. me," I said with guilt.

"your shift ended 3 minutes ago," he said.

I was honestly surprised he remembered my hours.

"Yeah I left early," I said carefully.

"Why, did something happen?" he asked.

My ears must have been playing tricks on me because I could've sworn I heard some concern in his tone. I brushed it off and answered his question.

"No, nothing happened my friend just wanted me to go out with him," I said.

"Go out? Like on a date?" He asked in a darker tone.

I quickly realized my mistake. I did word that a little strange.

"No no no, we just went to a bookstore. He just wanted to hang out."

"what book store?" he asked.

I was starting to get a little annoyed with all of his questions.

"uh the one down the street from my job."

"what's this friends name?"

"Does it matter?" I retorted.

"Yes," he said, his voice rising a bit.

I was irritated. He wasn't my dad. Why did he think it was appropriate to interrogate me like this?

"You do realize that you're not my real boyfriend, right?" I said harshly. A little too harsh.

".......of course I do," he said, his tone calm.

He didn't sound angry anymore he almost sounded discouraged.

There was silence, not a word from me or him. I decided to speak.

"Um, h-his name is Seungmin. He'll drive me home after we're done so don't worry about that. I have work tomorrow so I'll call you when I get off okay? Bye, see you later," I said.

Before waiting for his answer, I hung up the phone quickly.

_____
A/N : HI BABIES, Here's a double update present please enjoy and let's continue this story together.