Chapter 7

We've been practicing for the dance for two weeks now. I'm getting the hang of it.

It not as difficult anymore, for Hyunjin it was never difficult. But that doesn't matter I'm proved of myself.

Hyujin has been going to work at different hours now so most of the time after practice I have to walk back home by myself.

It's not to bad though, my house isn't crazy far and I like getting some fresh air. The only part I don't like is how dark it is outside.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6," repeated the instructor.

I followed along. It was just me and Hyunjin since all the couple have different dance routines.

I'm not going to lie I was pretty tired. We had been at it for also two hours. My body felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. Because of this I started to get messier and messier.

" You look sloppy," Hyunjin told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"no duh, I'm exhausted," I retorted, annoyed.

'Well suck it up, so am I."

He went back to the routine and I looked at him with an irritated expression before continuing. How dare he talk to me as if he knows everything, this is hard for me I've danced before but it doesn't seem like he cares.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead trying to get my head back in the game. I tired to but I just couldn't how fatigued I was.

I was so in my head I forgot where we were and ended up steeping Hyunjin's foot and he stumbled back a bit.

"That's the second time you've done that. When are you actually going to focus?" He said in an annoyed tone, "It's not that difficult, just pay attention and do the moves."

I was about to say something back when the dance instructor interrupted.

"Hyunjin's right Jeongin, you are doing the worst out of everyone across the board," she borated, "You don't focus and you're messy. Put in more effort."

I hung my head low, "I-I'm sorry, I'll do better," I said quietly.

"You better because this is getting ridiculous. You shouldn't need this much help. Why can't you just do it right. I just d-"

"He understands, you can stop now," Hyunjin interrupted. "Maybe if you would use some common sense and realized that he's been dancing for two straight hours with no breaks, it's surprising he hasn't just passed out yet. Maybe instead of complaining you could help him, if you won't I will,"

He walked away and exited the room. Leaving me and the instructor stunned by his sudden outburst.

She then cleared her throat, "Um you should uh, take a ten minute break, go on now," she said.

I nodded awkwardly and grabbed two water bottles, leaving the room.

Hyunjin was right on the other side, sitting in a chair in the hallway. I handed him the bottle of water and he took it.

"Um Thanks fo-" he put his hand up.

"Save your breath, just be ready to dance after the break is over," he said.

I didn't get it. He was just yelling at me for messing up, but then when the instructor did it he blew up. And now he's back to his cold self. I just don't get it.

The rest of the practice went fine, nothing crazy happened.

Hyunjin was out of the door as soon as it was over, my guess is to work. He works a lot.

I grabbed my bag and my phone when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, already knowing who it was.

"Jeongin, I'm sorry if I was too harsh. Just... promise me you'll practice more at home" She said.

I smiled an awkward smile and nodded, then I was on my way out the door.

I started my way down the street that was only lit by the yellow street lights.

It was going pretty normal until I sudden heard the faint shutter of a camera. I froze.

I whipped around but it was too dark to see anything.  I stared into the darkness for a little before continuing my walk.

I hugged myself anxiously and waled a little faster.

There it was again.

I immeadilty turned aroung.

Nothing.

I was close to my house, I can't just stop. I start walking even faster, almost jogging.

And then footsteps. Quick behind me.

I didn't even risk turning around I just took of into a full out run.

I made it to my door and ran in, closing it and locking the door. I walk quickly to the window, but whoever it was weren't anywhere to be seen.

I sat on my couch and tried to catch my breath.

What just happened?

Who was that?

Why were they following me?

___

A/N : Hi guys sorry I haven't been able to put out a new chapter but here it is. I hope you enjoyed this and are enjoying the book. Thank you byeee.