Chapter 360: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and able to eat (Pan 3-4)

Start from the beginning

The man on the side staring at her deeply, with his head on the side, seemed to realize something suddenly, his eyes lit up suddenly.

"My wife, it suddenly occurred to me...There is another exercise that is more suitable for you to lose weight without having to go to fitness for pregnant women."

Wu Chen smiled slightly.

The curvature of the corners of the lips evoked maliciously, but only the ducks saw it.

And the little guy who didn't know what was going to happen next was innocent and lovely blinking the soft eyes of the stars, and looked at him happily.

"What kind of exercise?"

"..."

The man smiled even more.

Then, without any explanation, he hugged Xiang Xingheng and walked slowly back to the two people's bedroom.

The door was locked.

...

Listening to the faint symphony, Duck Duck rolled his eyes, twisted Duck’s butt, and returned to the terrace where the moonlight had been scattered.

A certain silly dog ​​who was basking in the sun to the moon was still sleeping and didn't know anything.

Ya Ya looked up at the moon, and couldn't help sighing leisurely.

Whoosh.

The moonlight is so beautiful.

It's a bit too, I miss Xiaomeng.

...

[A day between Jiang Yang and Mina]

Still this May 20th.

The boss suddenly left early with a bunch of red roses, and didn't tell me whether to take a holiday today, making Mina very depressed.

She really wants to leave early for the holidays too!

Recently, somehow, the work in the office suddenly exploded so much that she was exhausted and worked overtime for a long time!

It’s been a long time since I went to a ghost bar to see handsome ghosts, sultry male ghosts...

Finally, it’s May 20th, even if it’s a ghost, you should have the right to celebrate the festival, right?

Humph.

Mina nestled in her small front desk, angrily folded the sad roses with ingot paper.

Can be the next second.

She faintly smelled the unique faint fragrance of roses.

The woman stagnated subconsciously, she couldn't help frowning, raising her beautiful eyes and looking at it.

What's up, the boss dropped the flower, or forgot to take the car key back?

However, just as soon as she raised her eyes.

He suddenly saw a bunch of red roses that were much smaller than the one in Wu Chen's hand, but not inferior to his in vividness, being held in the hands of a ghost.

It just floated past her front desk faintly.

The point is.

This ghost holding a rose is no one else, but Jiang Yang!

Moreover, he seems to be skipping work...

Mina felt something wrong immediately in her heart.

She couldn't help sinking her delicate little face, turned over, and walked out of the front desk.

He quickly stopped in front of the induction door of the office and opened his arms.

"Don't tell me you are going to skip work and go on a date."

She glanced at the bouquet of roses that was too fragrant, then glared at the young man angrily, and muttered unhappily, "Besides, how can you go on a date as a junior or high school student? This is early love, don't you understand? "

"Sister, will you please?"

Jiang Yang turned over the performance speechlessly, and his shoulders shrugged slightly, "My actual age is several decades older than you. Why do I fall in love early?"

"When you die, it's your age. It doesn't matter if you have been with you for decades or hundreds of years!"

Mina seemed a little anxious.

After thinking about it, my mind suddenly became hot, and I couldn't help but grab the bouquet of roses and hugged it into my arms.

"If I say no, I can't."

She was awkward, her beautiful eyes swaying unnaturally, "Anyway, we can't leave early without the boss's order. I, we have to work hard!"

"...Speaking of this sentence from your mouth, it is really more amazing than I can be reincarnated tomorrow."

Jiang Yang laughed helplessly, and shook his head again and again.

But he still compromised and stretched out his hand to her, "Yes, you return the flowers to me, and I will go out after get off work, right?"

"..."

Despite her unexplainable reluctance in her heart, Mina gritted her teeth and returned the rose.

After thinking about it, he lowered his voice, lowered the corner of his eyes slightly, and apologized.

"Sorry, I was just impulsive... I shouldn't have robbed you."

"I'm used to it anyway."

Jiang Yang smiled lightly, turned and walked back.

At the end, he paused and turned his head slightly.

He glanced at the woman who silently returned to the front desk and continued to origami ingots and roses.