𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

The club finished practice earlier today as it was getting closer and closer to Christmas, the team all huddled round in the changing room completing their secret Santa as the coaches sat with Keeley, Grace and Higgins in the office handing out their presents.

"You okay there Gracie?"

"I miss my Aunt." Grace sighed sadly. "Sorry to take a poo poo on you're happy vibes."

"Not sure that's a proper saying babes." Keeley patted her on the back. "Hattie left to go to Australia two days go, to spend Christmas with family."

"Didn't want to go with her because of the flight aswell, takes too long! And I wanna be here for the Boxing Day match aswell."

"And?" Keeley encouraged her to go on.

"And!... it's mine and Rebecca's first Christmas together." Grace stated excitedly as everyone in the room went 'ohhh'.

"What do you have planned then Gracie?" Ted asked.

"... ummmm." Grace's face dropped when she realised they hadn't planned anything out. "Oh fuck it!"

"Coach, what are you doing the rest of the day?" Ted asks Nate.

"I'm just spending it with my family. I finally make enough money to buy something nice for my dad. He can be very tricky to shop for."

"Is he like Rebecca and has to buy everything himself and act surprised."

".... no he just hates everything." Ted then asked Keeley what her and Roy were up to as she went into detail about their new Christmas tradition."

"Talking about Sexy Christmas?" Rebecca smirked at Keeley as she made her way into the office.

"Hey Boss, just talking about what y'all are getting up to over Christmas."

"Bet this one was too sad to say." Rebecca pointed to Grace.

"Hey I've just said goodbye to someone who is like a mother to be of course I'm gonna be sad for a while."

"Gracie do you want your present now?" Higgins asked as Gracie gasped in excitement snatching the present off him.

"What do you say?" Rebecca asked Grace.

"Oh yeah sorry Higgins. Thank you." She continued to unwrap the present, letting out what could be described as a shriek more than a scream, alarming everyone. "You got my a P!nk vinyl?! Oh thank Higgins so much, I love it." She stood up to hug him.

"God now I'm scared how you react to my presents." Grace glared at Rebecca, as Rebecca gave a teasing smirk back.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈