𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat in the boot of the Higgins car as her car had broken down yet again. Higgins kindly offering her a ride but due to it being crowded by his four boys she gladly took the seat in the boot.

"Thanks again Julie." Grace thanks Higgins' wife as Higgins helped her get out of the boot.

"No problem Grace love. Happy anytime to help." Grace starts texting Keeley as Higgins says goodbye to his wife.

"Hey Higgins, hey Gracie!" Ted waves at them as his head turns straight back to his phone.

"Morning Ted." Higgins waves.

"Hi Ted." Grace let out a gasp as he fell down hitting his head on the shutter that wasn't all the way up.

"Is he dead?" Grace heard one of Higgins' boy ask from the backseat of the car.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace sat next to Ted holding the ice pack to his forehead in Rebecca's office as she sipped on her tea. "I mean, you know, it's my fault for staring at my phone. I just can't stop checking on my family's flight. You know, I haven't shared this with too many folks, but, um, Michelle and I, we've been having some marital issues." Grace's face dropped into a sympathetic frown.

"Ted you really don't have to share any of this with us." Rebecca interrupted.

"Oh no its fine. Tried some couples therapy. Didn't like the other couple though." He chuckled making Grace laugh.

"Oh, it feels good to laugh. Yeah, you know, our therapist gave us this code word to use. So if either of us says 'Oklahoma,' the other one has to tell
the God's honest truth. Yeah, you know, it's pretty helpful. Did ruin the musical for me though. So now every time I hear, 'Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin', or, uh... what... 'Surrey with the Fringe on Top,' or-"

"Shall We Dance?" Rebecca and Grace answered in sync.

"No, that's from King and I. Anyway, if I hear any of those tunes, I immediately think about my wife telling me that my constant optimism is too much."

"I remember I used to love singing 'Let's Go Fly A Kite' from Mary Poppins. And this bully once told me they wished I'd fly off with the kite."

"Kids can be real dickheads sometimes." Rebecca scoffed as she took a sip of her tea.

"Oh no, it was my Dad."