𝓸𝓷𝓮

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace rolled over in her bed, stretching her arm out shutting her alarm off. "Fucking no hot water." She mumbled to herself as she placed her hand underneath the running shower.

Gasping when the cold water hit her body as she quickly washed herself quickly. When she got out she got changed into her clothes and put her shoes on. She searched for her make up bag when she saw the time on the alarm clock.

"SHIT!" She grabbed her makeup bag when she finally found it she put it in her bag and ran out the house, getting into her car. "Oh come on not now. FUCKING CAR!" As the car still failed to start Grace got back out and rushed to the nearest main road calling for a taxi when she saw one, telling them where to take her.

As soon as the taxi arrived she quickly paid the guy and ran out, being late already for your meeting. "Hi Grace."

"Hi can't talk Higgins sorry." She gave him a sympathetic smile as she ran past him up to Rebecca's office bursting through the door. "Hi sorry I'm late."

"Grace." Grace's attention was pulled to Rebecca sat on her sofa with a new face. "This our new coach, Ted Lasso."

"Oh fuck yeah of course you're joining is today. My name is Grace... like Rebecca said. Sorry im in a bit of a rush today." Ted stood up to shake Grace's hand.

"What like that song that everyone has an addiction to singing the first part to?"

"Big Time Rush?"

"Woooo big time rush! Thats the one." He smiles widely making Grace smile back.

"No need to worry Grace about the meeting we can move it till this afternoon."

"Oh... okay. I'll just be in my office." She pointed to outside the door. "Nice to meet you Ted. If you've got any questions don't be afraid to come looking for me."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat across from Rebecca at her desk, finally having their delayed meeting, Grace's phone constantly buzzing against the table every time a notification came up.

"Not keeping you from something am I?" Rebecca changes the subject.

"Not just stupid dating apps."

"You sound popular?"

"Not too sure about you're tone there, Miss Welton."

"I don't like you calling me that, you called me that when you first started here before we-"

"I got it Rebecca... not going to get jealous are you?"

"No... why would I?"

"No reason?" Grace shrugged, Rebecca about to answer back till Ted knocked on her door.

"Hey Boss, oh hey Grace. I'm just hear to let you me and Beard are heading off home, have yourselves a goodnight."

"You too, Ted. On that subject i should be getting home." Grace starts to pack her bag away.

"Oh are you now?" Rebecca asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yep!" Grace grabs her bag leaving her car keys in her hand as she walks out, leaving Ted standing there awkwardly before he headed out himself. "So how was your first day Ted?"

"Eehh." Ted made an unsure noise.

"Yeah well give them time. They're like a hot water bottle you just need to put them in the microwave and leg them warm up."

Ted lets out a whistle as the pair walk on. "Look at you 'Gracie the Philosopher'."

Grace gives him a small smile. "Hardly. But back to the boys, seriously before you know it, you'll be inseparable."

"Well thank you Gracie. Have a good night."

"You too. Oh and you've got my numbed?" Ted nodded. "Okay text me if you need anything ill be happy to help." Ted thanked her again as they split ways Gracie going to her normal car parking space. "Oh flip the shit!"

"Everything alright there Gracie?"

"I forgot I didn't bring my car because it decided to be a total fucking twat this morning and not start."

"Oh well that's fine we can give you a lift home."

"Are you sure Ted?"

"Hey its okay you helped me and Beard today so let us pay it forward." Grace reluctantly agreed after watching Rebecca practically storm out the building and completely ignore her. "Hey Nate you okay to give our Gracie here a ride?"

"Yeah yeah of course." Nate nodded.

"Are you sure Nate? I don't mind calling a taxi if its too much."

"Nonsense its fine get in." Grace smiled at him thanking him over and over again as she squeezed in tightly in his low, small green car, in the backseat next to Beard, placing her bag on her lap. "I'm surprised you even know who i am." Nate shakes his head in shock.

"Well of course you wave at me every morning and say good morning."

"Woah." Nate mumbles still in shock that Grace knew who he was as she had noticed everybody else treated him like he was invisible. She looked out the window at Rebecca exaggerating her smile at Ted who stuck his head out the window to speak to her as Nate drove off.

Grace giving a small smile and a little wave as she passed her Rebecca not returning either but turning back to having the conversation with Higgins."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈