𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was already sat on the coach with the rest of the boys, sat next to Colin with Isaac and Dani sat in front of them. All four of them invested in a game of Uno. Keeley and Rebecca get onto the coach as well, Grace looking up at them smiling as they move to the back. "UNO! EAT MY DUST!" Colin yelled out playing his last card down.

"Colin you can't play that card." Isaac pointed out.

"Yes I can."

"Colin that's a 9 not a 6 hun."

"... FUCK SAKE!" He sighs, snatching his cards off the pile.

"Right gang you ready to go?" Ted gets up on the coach as the engine starts, Grace gets a text through from Nate. She quickly squeezes past Colin telling the driver to stop as she opens the luggage doors moving the bags as she grabs Nate's hand helping him out.

"What are you doing in there?" She smirked as Nate chuckled awkwardly as they get back on the coach.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

The concierge opens the door to the suite as Rebecca, Keeley and Grace follow behind. "OHHHH!" Grace gasps at the size of the bed as she runs and jumps on it. "Keeley look at the size of our bed." Grace stretches her arms and legs out widely as Keeley dumps her bags on the floor jumping on the bed next to Grace, rolling on top of her.

"Here we go. It's the presidential suite. Hope it's to your satisfaction. Would you like me to show you the various room amenities?" The concierge asks Rebecca.

"No thanks, me and my lady here are gonna have a quick shag." She nods to Grace underneath her.

"Whilst our other lady films it." Grace adds, Keeley silently giggled with her as the concierge stuttered awkwardly, giving them a small welcome before practically running off. As soon as the door shuts Grace and Keeley bursting out in laughter as Keeley rolls off Grace.

"Can't believe you two just did that."

"What? He would've spent a cash tip in, like, a minute." Rebecca's facial expression changes. "Come on. The image I just gave him is gonna last for a lifetime."

"This is Rupert's and my anniversary weekend. And... it's the first one I've spent by myself..." Grace and Keeley both rush off the bed embracing her in a hug. "Thank you.... god this is a long hug." They all chuckle.

"Right, I need a shower, whole journey sitting with three men in an enclosed space in a warm coach." Grace broke away from the hug as she went into the bathroom.

"I'll order us some champagne."

"HELL YEAH!"

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈