𝓽𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Shush. Do you lot not know the meaning of be quiet?!" Grace whispered loudly crouched down, cramped in Ted's office with the rest of the players as a surprise for Nathan for his promotion he was get to find out about. She placed her finger to her lips telling them all to be quiet as they heard Ted and Higgins talking to him in the changing rooms, and then Rebecca's voice.

"You know my name?" Nathan asked Rebecca in shock.

"Well, I had to spell it correctly for your contract."

"Nate-dawg, you haven't been fired. It's worse.... You've been promoted!" Ted cheered as Issac opened the blind everyone filing out of the office cheering Nate's name.

"Nathan Shelley, I present to you this whistle." Ted dramatically gave Nate a whistle. "But it is sad. Do you know why?" Nate shook his head. "Because it's never been blown."

"Is that why Colin is always sad?" Grace joked making everyone laugh as Colin elbowed her. "Ow!"

"By the power vested in me by the Associative Football Club of Richmond, I now pronounce you Coach Nate." Ted wrapped the whistle round Nate's neck as everyone clapped stopping when Nate blew the whistle making everyone cover their ears.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was stood in the middle of Ted and Beard as they were watching practice go over. "Grace! Grace!"

"Do you hear that?" Ted looked around. "Gracie." He nudged her.

"I've learned to block and ignore anyone calling my name. Usually Rebecca about something I've done wrong and she's about to scold me so that's why i learnt to ignore."

"I don't think it's Rebecca."

"Grace! Grace! GRACIE!"

"Hang on. I know that voice." Grace turned round looking to the corner of the pitch where the car park was. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" Grace starts sprinting towards her Auntie running towards her aswell, not noticing almost everyone watching the two of them. "AUNT HATTIE." Her Aunt drops her bags as Grace leaps into her arms for a hug making her stumble backwards slightly.

"Well there's nothing more high-pitched than when two girls get together, is there?" Ted smiled watching the two jump up and down in excitement, hearing the high-pitched squeals of excitement from the other side of the pitch. Overlapped chatter along with constant hugs continued for a fair few minutes, till they started walking back to Ted and Beard.

"Hey Gracie, introduce us to your friend." Ted beamed.

"Beard, Ted, this is my Auntie Harriet. Aunt Hattie these are my friends Ted and Coach, and that guy over there is Nate." Grace pointed over to Nate who gave an awkward wave back.