𝓼𝓲𝔁

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Morning babes." Grace beamed at Keeling walking into the building, startled when she didn't greet her back, grabbing her arm dragging her along with her as she walked up to Rebecca's office. "Oh, okay." Keeley knocked before letting herself in, putting a smile on as both girls greeted Rebecca and Higgins.

"I've been up all night doing deep dives on all the players. Did you know that Richard was raised on a goat farm? And that Isaac's mother has two left hands? And I called a couple of contacts
about some sponsorship opportunities. Even got myself a little work planner. And a little assistant." She placed her hand on Grace's back.

"It was after a load of drinks last night." Grace whispered to Higgins.

"You couldn't have got a work planner with the word unicorn on it?" Rebecca chuckled.

"Fuck off, it's adorable." Keeley blurts as Grace and Higgins gasp. "What?"

"Well it's just if I said that to this one." Grace pointed to Rebecca behind her desk. "...I'd be dead within a second."

"'This one'?" Rebecca repeated in a stern tone.

"See!"

"There with you Gracie." Higgins had out his hand as Grace high-fived him.

"That will be all Higgins." Rebecca dusted her hands off from biscuit crumbs, giving everyone a slight smile as Higgins nodded leaving immediately closing the door behind him.

"I'm really happy to see you smiling. I just came by, and dragged this one-"

"Physically." Grace added.

"Just to see if you're okay."

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Oh, Christ. Have you not seen the news yet?" Rebecca shook her head. "I really wanted to be the one to comfort you, not to break it to you. So, you remember that stunning girl, Bex? The one that Rupert left with the night of the gala?" Keeley left a moment of silence. "Do you really want me to pretend that she wasn't mad fit?"

"I'd appreciate it."

"Okay, well. That hideous cow, whose name's Bex, which is actually short for..."

"Rebecca." Rebecca finished off Keeley's sentence.

"So the press is calling her-"

"'New Rebecca'.. shit." Rebecca sighed, not seeming to that bothered about it.

"No. They're calling her Rebecca and you... Old Rebecca." She mumbles the last part Rebecca not hearing as Grace's eyes widening in shock after hearing.

"Wait what? Grace's eyes just widened! What are they calling me?"

"Old Rebecca!" Keeley blurted as Rebecca's face dropped. "But ignore all those fuckers. Grace tell her."