𝓽𝓴𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat in her office surprisingly doing work, replying to and sending emails, when someone scared her from behind placing their hands on her shoulders. "PEACHES!" Grace stood up wrapping her arms round Flo as they rocked side to side. "What are you doing here?" She shoved Flo's shoulder.

"Im doing a talk in Brighton and Nora is staying with Rebecca because she hasn't seen her in years and it will give them the chance to catch up. And its someone's birthday in a few days and by then ill be back and im taking you out to get hammered and hopefully meet this girl."

"Put friend at the end of it." Grace smirked.

"No fucking way! You fucking twat why didn't you fucking tell me."

"Enough with the 'fucking'!"

"I know that hasn't been said yet with the girlfriend."

"I knew that was coming. Right come on then i wanna see Nora!" Grace grabbed Flo's hand as they rushed upstairs to Rebecca's office where Nora and Rebecca were sat in an awkward silence. "NORA THE EXPLORER!" Grace cheered out as Nora jumped out the chair running into Grace's arms.

"GRACIE!!!"

"Oh i've missed you!"

"Me too, and it's nearly your birthday."

"Don't remind me. I know you're staying with Rebecca for the days your Mum isn't here but when she does get back we'll all go for a meal."

"Hell yeah... can you also invite your new lady friend."

"Peaches! You told her?! She doesn't want to know!"

"Yeah i do. She's told me everything and i agree with her, what you've told us is rubbish i need more."

"Well you can keep trying but until... we're both ready I'm not saying anything." Grace smirked as Nora folded her arms looking unimpressed. "Wow its like looking at a younger version of your Mum."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Keeley knocked on the open door to Grace's office. "Hey babes. Rebecca's not here for the rest of the day, she took Nora out for some bonding time. You want to do something just me and you?"

"Yeah of course. What did you have in mind?"

"Can we just chill at yours?"