𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat in between Keeley and Rebecca as the stadium cheered when Richmond scored a penalty, Dani in charge of taking the shot. Rebecca reaching over grabbing Grace's hand in suspense as a hush falls over the stadium . Dani takes the shot, not noticing their mascot, Earl the Greyhound running toward a pigeon right in the corner of the goal, leaping as the pigeon began to fly away but the ball uncontrollably heading straight towards the poor pup hitting him with force as he was knocked down with a yelp.

Grace covered her mouth in shock and horror letting out a gasp. "Fucking hell." She whispered to herself. "I can't bear it." She looked away as she stood up walking out the box.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace stood in a small huddle of Beard, Nate, Ted, Colin and Zorreaux as they watched Dani standing still underneath the running shower still dressed in all his kit, mumbling something in Spanish.

"He's been like this for minutes." Zorreaux informed them.

"He's gonna use up all the hot water." Colin sighed.

"Shut up Colin." Grace shook her head at him as he nodded guiltily.

"Maybe someone should talk to him." Beard whispered as they all look over to Grace in sync.

"What? Me?"

"He likes you. He looks up to you." Beard shrugged.

"Yeah and it's called boobs." Colin chuckled to himself as Grace hit her arm into his stomach making him groan.

"Fuck off Colin." Grace mumbled as he and Zorreaux made their way out. "It should be you Ted, not me, you're the coach." Grace patted him on the shoulder. "I'll be upstairs, good luck." Grace made her way upstairs to Rebecca's office, Keeley and Higgins already in there.

"Hiya, babes." Keeley smiled up at her as Grace crashed on the sofa beside Keeley.

"How's the whole situation holding up on the internet?" Grace asked Higgins as Rebecca handed her a cocktail.

"Well weirdly, we just received a giant food delivery from our rivals over at Brentford F.C."

"Oh.... Well that's surprisingly nice what food?" Grace furrowed her eyebrows.

"Thai." Higgins answered as Grace rolled her eyes. "Oh no i get it now." Grace couldn't help but let out a small smile as she sipped on her cocktail.