Alternate Ending (pt. 1)

In the waters, Ayatney pushed her self to tread along the current. She gasped for air as the adrenaline pumped through her veins. Never in her life did she think that Neteyam would be the one to do that to her.

"Neteyam!" Ayatney screamed angrily, spitting out the water that pushed its way inside her mouth. She waited for a response and after she had received none, she turned her head side to side to look for Tuk and Tsireya.

Thankfully, they weren't that far ahead. Paddling their way, Ayatney gawked in shock as Tuk turned back around. She wasn't even sure if she had the energy to catch up to the pair as they made their way back to the ship.

Ayatney tried to keep her eyes on them as they clambered onto the ship, only to quickly lose sight of them when she pulled herself up with a wet heave.

She wasn't sure which way they had went, the whole entire floor was doused in water and it didn't help by giving any leads as to which direction they turned. Her best bet was to travel on the over head walkways, and hopefully from the high ground she would catch their movement.

There was a chain next to her, so with the help of adrenaline, Ayatney pulled herself up onto the metal platform only to come face to face with a demon who pointed the tip of the gun towards her. She was quick to move, unsheathing her blade once more with the motive to attack.

His death was swift, the small man didn't even have a chance to protect himself as she whacked the gun out of his grasp, making it fly over the railing. She grabbed the short strands of his hair as leverage, smashing his mask into the railing once with a force strong enough to break it. He gasped for air as he was let go, landing on his back. His nose was broken, a thick trail of blood leaking out of both of his nostrils that traveled down the sides of his face. She crouched over him, staring deep into his eyes that held fear.

It was good... It meant that Ayatney was the superior between the two. Raising the gleaming blade, she plunged it deep into his chest without any regrets. Listening as he took his last breath. The eyes she stared into lost it's light, pupils dilating as he stared into nothing.

Blood dotted her face when she yanked out her weapon, the crimson liquid dripping onto the pale skin of the sky person. The sound of someone fighting somewhere on the ship brung her attention back to the present, and she really hoped it was who she thought it was.

Following the sound of grunting and bodies falling to the floor, Ayatney spotted the group of three as they fought. A couple of sky people lay on the floor, unmoving all but one. He was reaching for his gun and just as he pointed it towards Lo'ak's direction, Ayatney jumped down to cease his actions.

She plunged the tip of the knife into his neck, hearing him gurgle as she yanked it out with a rough motion. The brothers were shocked to see her upon the ship especially after the older gracefully threw her off.

Ayatney stood to her feet, making brief eye contact with Spider who unconsciously gulped down his fear. The blood that dotted her face was terrifying, clearly having to kill others like him to be able to reach them.

Neteyam angrily walked over and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her over to the side a bit to talk to her briefly.

"What are you doing here?!" His voice was a whisper, silently screaming at her.

His tone made Ayatney upset, she was here because his sister had climbed back up on board. "Tuk and Tsireya came back here, I came to look for them!"

Her words made him sigh, pulling then pushing her in front of him. They could argue about this after they found his sister and the Metkayina that foolishly came back.