Triwizard Tournament

After that eventful day, the students have decided to rest for the night. Hogwarts at their dorms, Beauxbaton at their abnormally large carriage, and Durmstrang at their boat.

It was obvious Harry was enjoying himself as Dumbledore suddenly ran back to his office since there was anti-apparation. It was hilarious seeing the defeater of Grindelwald running way.

The next day, everyone was assembled at breakfast. It was time to call for the champions.

Well, yesterday a few selected people that were seventeen put their names in the Goblet after Dumbledore left. Nobody knew where the Goblet came from but Mad-eye Moody, their new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor who came out of nowhere, just told them to hurry this up since he was the one that delivered it.

Before Mad-eye left, a random seventh year bravely asked who the judges were during the tournament. Mad-eye informed that it will be Albus Dumbledore, Olympe Maxime, Igor Karkaroff, Bartemius Crouch Senior, and Ludovic Bagman.

Obviously Mad-eye Moody didn't call them their names, he called them by their respectable names. Headmaster Dumbledore, Madam Maxime, Highmaster Karkaroff, Mister Crouch, and Mister Bagman.

Bartemius Crouch Sr was from the Department of International Magical Cooperation, DIMC. And Ludovic Bagman was from the Department of Magical Games and Sports, DMGS.

So now everyone was waiting patiently for the Headmaster of Hogwarts to appear so that he'll make the announcement.

Harry's two new French friends, Fleur and Pierre, sat besides him once again. Harry looked so small in between the two seventeen-year-old Beauxbaton students.

"Did anyone ever tell you how cute you look?" Pierre said, lifting Harry's chin up with his index and thumb.

"Uhhh..."

"I wouldn't be zo zurprised that someone will come and kidnap you juzt for your adorablenezz" Fleur said, hugging Harry from the back and making him lean into her.

"Maintenant maintenant Fleur, tu dois partager" Pierre chided in French.

"Mais regarde-le Pierre! Il est trop adorable" Fleur hugged Harry closer while rubbing her head in his hair.

"Mais j'ai eu Harry en premier" Pierre whined, crossing his arms.

Harry sighed, not knowing what they were speaking so he gave up and started to eat his Cheerios. Fleur and Pierre were arguing on who to get Harry so they decided to share him. Now they look like a family!

Harry being the youngest. Fleur the overprotective and scary sister, and Pierre the fun and overprotective brother.

Nobody knows who the parents were going to be.

"Does anyone know where that Headmaster is!" Angie Mark from the Hufflepuff table yelled out. The Hall turned silent once again.

"Do you guys think we went too far!" Michael Springs said from besides Angie.

There was silence after the Muggleborn boy said that. Nobody said anything at all. Then the students who mocked Dumbledore all laughed hysterically.

That worried the Purebloods, foreign schools, and adults as they looked around the Hall like they were insane.

"Okay...okay" Harry cleared his throat after wiping a tear from his eye. "EVERYBODY SHUT!"

The laughter stopped immediately.

Fleur and Pierre looked at Harry with a face that said 'How did you silence almost half the school?'

"OH MY GODS! DUMBLEDORE THE GENDERIST IS COMING!" Adonis Drakos shouted as he ran into the Hall.