Two Years Later

My two years in Azkaban hasn't been that bad surprisingly.

The Dementors would often come talk to me and sometimes teach me some of their powers. Which was extremely difficult. Like imagine trying to fly without a broom or mind reading. Hell, these are harder than any advance lessons at Hogwarts. But, nonetheless, I had fun. For some reason, they didn't seem to want to suck away my happiness and made me relive my worst nightmare. Instead, they seem to cherish seeing me smiling. Anyways, one of the benefits for befriending all of the Dementors is that you can get out of you cell, but I only can walk around on that level of Azkaban, I no longer feel the cold chills, and get good and yummy food. Obviously I share some to the rest of the prisoners that I talk too.

Aunt Bella, Uncle Rodo, and Padfoot were like the family I never received. Aunt Bella is like a mother figure. Although she does calls me pet names still, but she loves me like any mother should. But the most surprising part was that she worries...a lot. Always asking me why I'm so thin, always scolding me for almost dying when getting the Philosopher Stone, and always held me close every night like I'm about to be taken away. Anyways, Uncle Rodo is just like Aunt Bella, a father figure. Uncle Rodo would tell me stories of his Hogwarts days with his brother, Rabastan. Padfoot would also tell his share of his Hogwart days. How he and my dad would do endless pranks every year. He would also tell me about the group that was called the Marauders. Apparently, it consisted of four people named Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, and Wormtail. First, he told me about Prongs, my dad, and Moony, someone named Remus Lupin. But whenever he spoke about Wormtail, he sounded sad and angry.

≈Harry?≈

I looked away from my godfather to find Azaleas trying to find me with her twin Azalea. And another Dementor, Morana.

≈I'm right here Azzy!≈

Azaleas floated to Sirius' cell, 1959-51R1U5-B14CK. I stood up from the floor besides Padfoot and easily made my way through the bars.

≈You need me for something Azzy?≈

The three Dementors only chuckled. Morana gently placed her ghostly hand on my head and began running it through my messy long hair.

≈We came to warn you that Minister Fudge and a few Aurors are coming≈

Azalea sounded distasteful when she spoke about the Minister.

≈So it's best if you go back to your cell Harry≈

Morana then held my hands and gently guided me away from my godfather. With a wave of her hand, the cell opened and I walked in. I plopped down on the floor and watched as Azaleas, Azalea, and Morana floated away when the doors opened.

Footsteps were heard over the quiet hall. Nobody spoke but scowled and sneered. From what I learned, this whole top level was filled with Death Eaters and a couple of non-Death Eaters. They stopped in front of my cell as I looked up at them, pretending to be a tortured boy.

My hair was long and unnaturally messy. My skin was deathly pale and I looked thin to the bones. My glasses were almost broken to shards and my eyes held no emotion. It was a dark, bland green instead of my bright, emerald green. My clothes were oversized and dirtied with blood and dust.

"Oh...Mr. Potter" Minister Fudge sounded heartbroken that he put me to Azkaban even though I was innocent.

"Auror, open the cell!"

The Auror on his left opened the cell with his wand and stepped forward. I flinched violently, as an act of course, and scooted away a bit. My eyes gazed behind them to see Mama Bella and Uncle Rodo winking and smirking at me.