Dumbledore Gets Called Out

Why did the other schools have to come at such a cold day!? I CAN LITERALLY SEE MY BREATH AND IT'S NOT EVEN DECEMBER!

But the other students don't seem to mind at all because they're too focused on the grand entrances of Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.

Murmurs could be heard all around me as they waited for the schools arrival. Dumbledore is at the front to greet the Headmistress or Headmaster.

After a few more minutes of waiting, something came flying out from the clouds. People gasped and awed at the ginormous carriage pulled by a few giant pegasus.

The carriage landed with a thud and the door swing opened to reveal a giantess. She stepped out gracefully and was about seven or eight feet tall. Maybe more.

"Greetings Madam Maxime" Dumbledore greeted as he kissed the knuckles of the giantess.

"Good evening Headmaster Dumblydore" Madam Maxime said in a French accent. So Beauxbatons is a French Wizarding school.

Dumbledore seemed to ignore how Madam Maxime said his name wrong as he offered her and her students warmth inside the Great Hall.

When the giantess walk to the castle, her students came after. Both boys and girls wearing pale blue uniforms. The girls wearing skirts and the boys wearing pants. They all seem so dignified as they walked with confident strides.

After, there was another hordes of gasps as another ginormous transportation emerged from under the lake. This time it was a fucking pirate boat.

When the boat landed, a gruff looking man stepped out from a bridge like board that was put down.

"Greetings Highmaster Karkaroff" Dumbledore shook hands with the former Death Eater.

Yes I know Karkaroff is a Death Eater. How? Because I've literally been living with a whole lot of Death Eaters for the past two years.

Anyways, some person squealed so loud and high that the pegasus' were alarmed that it was a battling signal. Which was why everyone else was screaming and getting hurt.

After Hagrid got them to calm down and lead them to his hut, everyone was glaring at the person who caused the chaos. And you wouldn't believe who it was. It was Ronald Weasley.

"Mister Weasley, please be kept under control for now" Snape said as he also heard the loud squeal...from the dungeon. How the fuck did he went up here so fast?

I heard Ron grumbling about 'Greasy Git' before giving him a hidden scowl. Then I turned back to who Ron was squealing at, and sure enough I found a Bulgarian boy with a buzz cut standing tall and broad besides the Highmaster.

"OH MY MERLIN! IT'S VIKTOR KRUM!" Yelled out a Hufflepuff girl.

Soon enough everyone started squealing and screaming and yelling for autographs. Even Draco looked like he could squeal at any given time. Who the hell is this guy?

Draco noticed my confused look and decided to fill me in. "That's Viktor Krum. He is an international Quidditch Seeker from Bulgaria. Unfortunately, the team didn't win the World Cup even though Krum caught the snitch. It was so unfair. The team who did win was the Syrian Quidditch team...I think. I don't know really"

I nodded in understanding. I used to love Quidditch when I first started playing in my first year. But things change.

Eventually, everyone let the famous Seeker and his classmates full of buff and hard-looking boys and girls through and into the hall.

Hogwarts students had to be seated first before the introduction of the other schools start.

People around me were chatting excitedly about the Bulgarian Seeker and a certain blonde Beauxbaton student.