Maleficent's Daughter - Part 2 (A,F,S)

Requested by: @Wandas_therapy

(A/N: I also wanna say, the Age of Concent here is like 16, but for other people's comfort, Y/N is about 20!)

"Lady Lesso," Y/N said, watching the woman sit opposite her. "What can I do for you?" She gave the woman all her attention, closing the book she was studying. She'd taken herself to the library to do some extra work, learn something new or just find a good book. She'd managed all three.

"I need to talk to you."

"Alright," Y/N said, looking at her expectantly.

"Not here. Come to my office with me?" She asked. Now that was very unlike Lady Lesso... Clearly there was something wrong concidering she didn't command it like she usually did.

"Okay..." Y/N said cautiously. She picked up her things, walked over to the librarian and checked out three books she'd found, and walked with Lesso towards her office.

"Here," Lesso said, opening the door, allowing Y/N to enter. "Please, take a seat." She shut the door behind her, closing and locking it.

Y/N was really getting worried now.

"So," Y/N broke the silence, not able to handle the tension anymore. "What's this about."

Lesso tensed a little, "Well, I have a sort of... You see, I just wanted to... Uhh- what I mean is..."

"Lesso," Lesso immediately shut her mouth, a little terrified she was actually doing this. "Breathe, and say what it is you want to say."

Lesso took a breath.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," Lesso said quietly, looking anywhere but Y/N's eyes. She kept reminding herself as to how stupid this idea was. "Especially not since our last lesson."

Y/N frowned at her. Is she trying to ask me out? She thought to herself.

"Look, I know you're a student, but what I mean to say is that I haven't seen someone so powerful and strong and independent and beautiful in a long time and I-" Lesso swallowed thickly, her gaze moving to look Y/N directly in the eye. "And I'm very much attracted to you."

What an interesting turn of events... Y/N thought.

"It's safe to say I wasn't expecting that," Y/N stated with a smirk, leaning on the arm of her chair tracing her own lips with a finger. That caught Lesso's attention. "Although not unwanted." Lesso released a breath, that neither of them knew she was holding, though slightly shakily.

"Does that mean," Y/N continued, standing up and slowly moving around Lesso's desk. "That I can do this?" She secured Lesso's chin in her hand, leaning against the wooden desk and kissing the woman senseless. It didn't take any time at all for Lesso to respond, sitting up and leaning towards Y/N, enthralled by everything about her.

When they finally pulled apart, Lesso had to sit back against her chair to catch her breath. Y/N moved away, picking her stuff up once more, magically unlocking and opening the door, and turned to Lesso. "Good." Was all she said, and she left the room, gently closing the door behind her.

Lesso sat back, bewildered, though grinning like an idiot.

∆~|~∆~∆~|~∆

The Christmas holidays came and went. Y/N went home, spent the time with her mother, chaste kisses and small touches were shared between her and lesso the weeks before and after and the spring term was almost done. They'd flirted with eachother, playing a dance of push and pull, and the end of the was coming close.

Y/N was walking down the corridor, towards the direction of the school for good. She still didn't understand why they had to eat over with the Evers, but today she didn't feel like eating the usual slop they would give her, so she was less walking and more meandering, slow as ever. She was humming to herself, looking out the different windows she past, into portraits on the wall. Though, the clack of heels down the corridor pulled her out of her daydreaming.