Regina Mills - Your Queen (S)

"Well, Well, Well," The Evil Queen said from high atop her throne. She looked down upon Y/N. "What do we have here," she smiled so widely, so openly, she was going to enjoy this.

"You're Majesty," Y/N began. "My name is Y/N Black. I come from Queen Aurora's Kingdom."

"Yes, yes, I know who you are," the Queen hissed at her. "Why are you here?"

"I seek to serve you, my Queen. I was once the Royal Guard of King Phillip himself. As he has now passed, Queen Aurora commanded a change of guard."

The Queen frowned at this, peering down at Y/N as she stood from her knelt position. At this look, the knight continued.

"They believed it was an inside job. The assassination of the King. And as it was I who was supposed to protect him, Queen Aurora banished me."

"But that is not all of the story," the Queen continued. "That look in your eye tells me there's more. Speak, and I might spare you."

"They believed it was me. They believed I had killed Phillip," Y/N declared. Standing tall.

"And did you?" He Queen asked, curious to see if there a knight ruthless enough to dispose of the king. Perhaps she could find room in her guard for such a person. It only relies on how she answers this question.

"Yes. I did."

"Straight to the point, I see... And why should I trust you?" The Queen questioned, standing from her throne and looking down upon the knight before her.

"The Queen herself tasked me with such a deed. I followed my orders, to the letter. I would do the same for another, if they were to offer such a... Proposition."

"There might be room in my court," the Queen said, pretending to think about it. She descended the steps to where Y/N was stood. "You are to impress me."

The Evil Queen stood before her, half a metre away at most and stared her in the eye. She took the helm from Y/N's hand and dropped it on the floor.

The guards in the room, though few of them, were on alert.

The Queen too a hold of Y/N's arm, pulling it to her, forcefully. She released the buckles and allowed the gauntlet to fall to the floor. She allowed the other to clatter and follow it's brother to the ground. She continued this until she was standing in fitted riding trousers, boots and a white shirt.

"That's better," the Queen said. "I can see you now." She circled Y/N, pushing armour out of her way as she walked. Out of the corner of her eye, Y/N could see the guards trying not to look. She smirked at it.

"It seems your guards, your highness, have never seen a woman without her armour on," she chuckled at her.

The Queen whipped around furious, "Did I say you could look? Know your place, or I shall put you there myself."

"Yes, Your Highness," they responded in almost unison, their voices, all male, ringing through the Great hall.

"You," she pointed to the guard at the door. He ran forwards, getting on one knee beside Y/N for the queen. "Get our strongest warrior. Now."

"Yes, my Queen," he ran from the room, and sprinted down the corridor. You could hear by his armour.

"If I am to offer a place in my personal guard to you, then I'm going to need you to prove yourself. Task one. Beat the strongest of my royal guard." They watched the tall man walk in. He was taller than Y/N, who was just over six feet herself, meaning this must have been at least six, five.

"Alright," Y/N said. She moved over her armour. She realised now why she had done that. "On one condition," she said, turning towards the Queen. One of her immaculate eyebrows raised at this. "I am allowed to have my gauntlets."