Bellatrix Lestrange - Torturous (A,S)

(A/N: this is a strange one. Idk where this came from, but idk. It's taken me several rewrites to be happy with it... There is definate BDSM in this, use of Cruciatus curse, bondage etc. And I seem to be obsessed with the idea of being able to talk to people in their head//sifting through memories and stuff so that's in here again lol)

(TW: mentions of abuse, and use of torture curses)

"Put the boys in the cellar! I think we'll have a chat," she shouted in Hermione's face. "Girl to Girl." She dragged her to the middle of the room, circling her like prey. Y/N was restrained, held there by none other than Narcissa Malfoy herself. Though, she seemed reluctant to stand there and watch too.

Y/N was forced to watch as Hermione was interrogated ruthlessly, the word 'mudblood' carved angrily into her pale skin. As Bellatrix removed herself from the girl, Hermione just laid there, quietly sobbing, blood everywhere, anxious emotions roiling through her with such tremendous force that she was physically shaking.

"Remove it from the room," the deranged witch uttered gently, looking down at Hermione as if she were a smudge of dirt on the floor that could be scrubbed away with a brush and some elbow grease.

Y/N watched as the witch stalked towards her. She was at least 5 inches taller than the older witch, though she stared eye to eye with her, high heals aiding her vertically stunted nature.

"Look at you," she said curiously, moving a strand of hair out of your face. You had recently cut it shorter, the longest parts only making it to your ears, it had been difficult to maintain when it was long. "You stood there silently, watching your friend suffer."

"Yes." Y/N responded, though it wasn't a question she asked. She stared at her. Deep into her eyes, trying to search for something she couldn't seem to find.

"I know who you are," she said with a grin, watching Y/N watching her. "I know who you areeee," she said again in a sing song voice. "Y/N Lestrange," she said her name, watching as Y/N stood up straighter.

"Sister-in-law," Y/N said as a way of greeting, watching the cackle bubble out of the older witch. Y/N was younger sister to her husband. She'd met her once before, but that was when she was much smaller.

"My, my," Bellatrix said, circling Y/N, surveying her up and down. "Haven't you grown," she didn't take her eyes off the young witch. She muttered a spell, unbinding her from the bounds that engraved themselves into Y/N's skin.

"Mmmm," she hummed, focused on her sore wrists before looking right back at Mrs Lestrange.

"Running around with the filth, now, are we?" Her tone changed to that of cold and sinister as she watched the younger witch intently.

"I suppose," Y/N responded, watching her right back. "Though, if you truly believed that, surely you wouldn't have released my bindings?"

A maddening cackle rang through the room, head thrown back, echoing off the walls with such force Y/N almost winced. Almost.

"Pity," a new personality adorned that of Bellatrix's face, one of mock regret, eyes twinkly with opportunity. "You do have such a pretty face."

Suddenly, a similar scene to Hermione was happening to her. Y/N found herself trapped between the cold, no longer glistening, stone of the Malfoy's floor and the dark witch.

"You were in my vault," she whispered, breath ghosting over Y/N's face. "You stole from me," Bellatrix dug her wand into the side of her neck, watching as any minute movement stilled.

Suddenly, searing pain coursed throught Y/N's body, ripping any coherent thought other than the word 'crucio'. She groaned, though she'd dealt with worse.