Captain Phasma - Cursive(???)

(A/N: Second person viewpoint. Also, I recently watched force awakens again, and there is definitely NOT enough phasma, either in the movie or fanfictions... So I'ma make some (: Gwendolyn Christie is so hot in that movie aswelll **melts**... P.s. can't be bothered to read through it for mistakes, I think I got most of them tho, comment if there are any!)

You're tall. You always have been, and that catches people's eye. You were a user of the force, under Kylo Ren, learning from him, however not technically his subordinate. You were stronger than him, more powerful, and wiser with your powers, he just had more control than you.

You're high up, as high if not higher than Hux himself. He was a small man trying to make himself seem bigger. He could see you saw right through it. You would stand in the corner of division meetings, watching the proceedings. He always seemed to be sweating in your presence, his eyes always flicking in your direction. You'd listen to the commanders, one by one they would give their reports and eventually you'd all leave. Ren didn't see the point in keeping up with the meetings, you did.

Nobody really knew where you had come from, no one dared to question it. They'd respect you, moving out the way in the corridors, and salute you along. It was quite amusing. There was one, however, who always gave you the cold shoulder, and no it wasn't Ren.

Captain Phasma.

The captain intrigued you. Their identity unknown, voice modulater changing the voice as it came through the captain's mask, making it sound droid like; cold, unassuming. It could be anyone under there. Except, it couldn't. Whoever it was they were tall too, enough to rival you. The captain intrigued you. You deduced, with that height, they were most likely a man.

Life on the Starkiller was interesting. It seemed like a well oiled machine, though you were sure that wasn't always the case. For example, you were free to do what you wanted, when you wanted to. Surely that's a flaw to the system.

You went about your daily routine. They had put you in charge of overseeing the commanders, assessing their work, determining where faults may be occuring and to flag them up to the commanders in question. It was very interesting work, you got to know the whole base, the commanders, lower ranking officers and sergeants. You were a perfectionist, which the first order liked about you.

"Commander," you strode into the room, looking around at the startled occupants as they hurriedly stood from their stations, saluting as commanded.

"General."

"I'm here for your routine inspection," you said, surveying the room. "At ease," she commanded. They all fell back into their work, however it was quieter than when you had arrived.

"Of course, General," the sniveling man before you began wittering away, and began to be progressively annoying. He was supposed to oversee the communications. His workers themselves were fine, however he? You're not sure how he even managed to get into this job.

"Commander," you cut him off mid sentence. He straightened up a bit, making eye contact with you. "I need to see your station's statistics."

"Right away," the man pulled it up on the tablet he retrieved from his desk. "Here."

You proceeded to rip into him, not holding back, because you had never seen such an awful report from this facility. The commander before him was much more competent, but because of Ren and his temper tantrums he was accedently disposed of.

"Do better, Commander," you said, pushing the tablet back at him, leaning down into his face. "Or I will find someone who will."

You moved on, dreading the next one. It was the first time in a long time that her higher ups had decided that she need to check on the military sector. It was run by none other than Captain Phasma, who, despite the title of 'Captain', was a high ranking general just like you.