"Uhh. I bet you it's inside the bag", Taehyung spoke his thoughts and looked at my bag.

To keep him from seeing more, I held the bag against my chest and held my arms in front of it.

Jimin started giggling while Jeongguk said, "There's your answer Hyung."

"You're not supposed to see what's inside yet", I stated before sitting down in front of them.

Now I was sitting right in front of them. They all looked to me and seemed to be waiting.

"So. I bought something for you guys and I hope you like it", I then spoke nervously, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Before any of the boys could ask questions or make a comment, I continued speaking, "I need you all to close your eyes and hold out your hands."

"What?", it came from Taehyung.

"Why?", asked Jimin with interest.

"You're not trying to trick us, are you?", said Jeongguk, looking at me skeptically.

"Please trust me. I have nothing bad in mind", I replied, looking at them innocently with my cutest look.

The three boys first looked at me and then exchanged a few glances at each other. Confused, I looked at them as they looked at each other. Inside, I slapped my forehead. Were they serious now?

They then turned their heads back to me and looked at me at the same time. So their timing on some things was really creepy.

"Alright. But don't you dare come up with anything disgusting", Jeongguk warned me, taking his hand out of the blanket.

He held it outstretched in front of me before closing his eyes.

"I promise", I gave my word and smiled when I saw that Jimin and Taehyung did as well.

Now all three of them were sitting in front of me with their eyes closed and their hands outstretched. They already looked cute.

"But don't you dare open your eyes early", I now warned them, glancing from the bag to their faces in turn.

Each time they had their eyes closed, so I opened the bag and reached for the last three boxes. I placed the bag next to me for now before sliding forward a bit. I took all three boxes and carefully placed them in the hands of Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Jimin.

Then I slid back a little and said as I sat, "Open your eyes."

Immediately, the three boys opened their eyes and looked down at their hands curiously.

"You actually bought us something?", said Taehyung, glancing at the boys and then at me.

I saw Jimin lightly shake the box. You could hear the bracelet moving slightly.

I nodded shyly before saying, "Open it."

I was excited to see their reaction, and the boys were also curious to see what was inside.

"Would be funny now if they were empty like that", Jeongguk brought out a short laugh.

Indeed it would be, but I was saving that for when else. This time it was going to be a gift. The boys opened their boxes together and saw their personalized bracelets.

I looked from one face to the other, curious to see how they would react. Would they like it? They looked kind of surprised. Like they weren't expecting it. None of the boys said anything.

Slowly they raised their heads at the same time. Like I said. Their timing was really creepy sometimes. Instead of saying anything, they looked at each other. They exchanged glances for a few seconds before turning their heads to me.

"What, is it Ahhhh", I started to ask, but stopped my sentence and started screaming for a second.

The boys suddenly jumped towards me at the same time without saying anything. Not expecting this, I fell backwards and the boys were on top of me. They cuddled me through and stayed like that. Whew. So they weren't really light, but I smiled anyway.

"This is the nicest present I've ever gotten", I heard Jimin say, grinning at the crook of my neck.

"He's right. It's really beautiful", Taehyung added close to my ear and you could hear him smiling broadly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you", I heard Jeongguk thank me against my chest.

I started giggling and put my arms around the boys as best I could. They were all spread out on top of me, but it didn't bother them. And it didn't bother me at the moment either.

I was happy because the boys were happy.
And so my work had paid off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤