"Oh, sorry. My name is Jimin. We met in the park", he explained to me, probably thinking that I had forgotten it.

With his hand, he held his chest for a moment while a gentle smile appeared on his face.

Ahh, of course Jimin and clearly I could still remember that day. I was sitting on a bank in the park when two of his friends came to me. They wanted to know where the guesthouse was, since they couldn't find it.

I had offered to guide them there, since the road was a little complicated. In the end, they even offered me to eat with them so that we could get to know each other better.

But because of my appointment this was not possible. But I didn't really expect to see any of them again.

"That's right. You did have dinner at the Moon guesthouse", I said with a slight smile, which Jimin answered with a nod.

If I hadn't had the appointment, I'm sure I would have stayed with them a little longer. They were all pretty nice and friendly then. It had been fun spending the time with them.

When I looked at him, I recognized a few serviettes in his hands. That used to be quite a few. What was he going to do with them?

"And what are you doing here?", I asked him with a grin as I lifted my gaze and looked back up into his face.

I let go of the cup with one hand so that I was only holding it in my right hand. I lifted the cup to my mouth and drank from it carefully.

The delicious taste of hot chocolate immediately entered my mouth and the scent rose to my nose before I took the cup away after a few seconds. Jimin had noticed my glance and held up the napkins in his hands for a moment.

"Oh, Namjoon spilled his glass, which is why I got a few serviettes", he explained to me, turning his head to the side.

I followed his gaze and stopped at a round table which was at the corner. Around it the other boys were sitting and talking.

Two of them looked at Jimin and me, and I made eye contact with one. He smiled lovingly at me. Cute. Shortly, I raised my hand and waved at him with a smile.

"Would you like to join us?", I heard Jimin ask, to which I turned my head towards him.

Did he really want me to sit with them? Maybe he was just trying to be polite. I'd better not disturb them.

"I don't know. I don't want to disturb you", I spoke my thoughts and looked to him.

"You don't. We would be happy. What do you say?", he replied, a gentle smile on his face.

Hesitantly, I looked from him, to the table where the boys were sitting and talking, before looking back to Jimin.

"Alright, but only if it doesn't bother the others either", I gave a quick nod of my head.

His smile widened in response, "It won't"

Okay, if that's what he meant. Together we walked toward the group. Some of them sat with their backs to me, which is why they didn't see me. The only ones who took notice of us were three boys.

Jimin put his index finger in front of his mouth to show them not to say anything. In fact, he had an idea. Shaking my head, I walked with him toward the table, trying to be quiet.

I handed my cup to Jimin, which he quietly accepted before I carefully moved behind a boy's chair. Meanwhile, the others remained silent and looked at me intently.

The others were now looking at me as well. I could tell they were happy to see me. But before anyone could say anything, Jimin signaled them to be quiet.

That's when I put my hands around the boy in front of me from behind and gently placed them over his eyes so he couldn't see me. The only thing he did was flinch once. I had to hold back a laugh.

"Jimin is that you?", the boy I was covering his eyes spoke in confusion.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my hands and stroked them. Surely he would never guess me. My head turned to Jimin, who walked around the table and sat down in his seat.

"No, that's not me Hoseok-Hyung", he spoke to his friend with a big grin.

"Huh. Then who is it?", he asked, continuing to feel my hands.

I felt his hands on my fingers. He stroked along my fingers as he stopped at my ring and felt it. The other boys started grinning or smiling as they looked to us.

"You'll never guess", Yoongi spoke, taking a sip from his cup.

That was Yoongi, wasn't it? Yes, it would have to be him. He was the only one with light hair. I could still identify Jin and Tae. Although I couldn't remember Tae's whole name. Hoseok was apparently the one whose eyes I covered. I had forgotten the names of the others.

Smiling, I took my hands from his eyes and stood to the side. Not a second later, Hoseok turned to the side and looked up at my face, totally confused. When he looked to me, I smiled slightly and tilted my head slightly.

"Omg, hey", he said in surprise, a smile spreading across his face.

Could he actually still remember me? He stood up from his chair, which caused me to take a step back. He pushed his chair aside a bit before walking over to me and spreading his arms. Oh, he wanted to hug me.

Once he reached me, he gave me a quick hug. I felt his hands on my back, holding me. I joyfully returned the hug and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"Hello", I greeted him as we separated again and he put a little distance between us.

"Sit down, please", Jimin asked me politely, pointing to an empty chair that had just been pulled over by another boy.

"Are you sure I'm not disturbing you?", I asked unsurely and looked around the group.

After all, they should all be okay with it too. I didn't want to disturb them and would of course understand if they wanted to be alone. But the boys shook their heads and at least didn't seem to be against it.

"Oh come on, why would you disturbing us?", brought out a boy whose name I couldn't remember.

Jin nodded his head in agreement and spoke, "Jeongguk is right. You're not bothering us"

Ahh, his name was Jeongguk. That's right. Now I remembered it too. As far as I knew, it was even the youngest of them. And if he was Jeongguk, then the other one was called Nanjoon or Manjoon.

Somehow that didn't sound right. Oh wait. Namjoon! Yes, that had to be his name, at least I guessed. But good. They didn't seem to mind.

Smiling, I walked toward the chair that stood between Taehyung and Jeongguk. They both made a little space for me by sliding to the side. I placed my hand on the back of the chair before sitting down on it and pushing it a little closer to the table.

"Here", Jimin said, carefully pushing my cup towards me.

Gratefully, I took the cup in my hands and set it down on the table in front of me after making myself comfortable. With my hands, I stroked the strands of hair at my sides behind my ears.

I spent the next hour together with the boys. We talked a lot and laughed together often. Somehow it seemed to me as if we had been friends forever, even though today was only the second time we had seen each other.

But I actually felt comfortable around them. They were really nice and especially funny people. It was fun to listen to them or watch them tease each other. They had even bought me another hot chocolate. So, I liked them.

And who knows. Maybe we would still become good friends.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤