At that moment, the person pulled the knife out of my body that she had stuck in before, causing me to groan in pain. The blood just flowed out as I stumbled backwards with my feet.

I tried to hold on to the wall with one hand while I pressed the other hand on my stab wound. But the pain was far too intense and I could not hold on.

My body flew straight back so that my head hit the floor hard. I felt my blood flowed out of the wound and saw the stranger running towards the stairwell with the knife in her hand.

The pain was almost unbearable. Tears filled my eyes. Immediately I became scared as hell and panicked. My chest was rising and falling too fast. My breathing was much faster and uncontrolled. I didn't want to die.

I had to reach the boys! Trembling, I pulled out my cell phone, which was in my jacket pocket.

Through the tears that flowed from my eyes, I could only see blurry. Shaking badly, I opened the screen and went to my contacts. I clenched my teeth as pain ripped through me. It hurt like hell.

Without thinking, I clicked on the last person I had talked to on the phone. Shortly, I put it on speaker before dropping the phone on the floor.

My eyes squinted tightly as I groaned in pain. Shit. With my hand, I pressed as hard as I could on the painful wound.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Hello?", I heard Jeongguk's voice as the beeping disappeared.

Oh. Thank goodness he answered.

"H-Help", I brought out in pain and felt the tiredness growing inside me.

"Is everything okay?", Jeongguk spoke, sounding concerned now.

"Is that Y/N? Where is she?", I heard someone speaking in the background, after which Jeongguk's voice was heard, "Hey, tell me where you are. Are you okay?"

More tears streamed down my cheeks as I turned my head towards my phone.

"H-Hallway, p-please", I only managed to get those words out before pain overtook me and I gasped.

After that, I heard nothing more from Jeongguk.
Had he hung up now? After barely a minute, I heard a door rip open and quick footsteps.

"Y/N. Are you- oh shit", I heard Jeongguk's voice before someone ran to me.

"OMG, Y/N. What happened?!", Jeongguk asked me in a panic as he got down on his knees next to me.

I looked at his face and raised my hand from the wound. Oh my god. He was actually here. Jeongguk recognized the blood on my hand and then looked with widened eyes at the spot where more and more red was turning.

"Shit. What happened?!", it escaped him as he frantically took off his T-shirt and pressed it on my wound.

I cried out shortly in pain as the pain shot through me, and bit down hard on my lower lip.

"HELP, I NEED HELP", he shouted loudly towards the door before turning his head towards me, "It's going to be okay, do you hear me? Please stay awake."

"What's going on- OMG", I heard Jin's voice before he stopped short.

"NAMJOON. CALL AN AMBULANCE IMMEDIATELY!", he yelled towards the door before running to us.

He knelt down on the other side of me and looked at the wound, which was still being held by Jeongguk.

"What happened?", asked Jin in a panic, only getting a shrug from Jeongguk.

"I don't know, hyung. I found her like this", he replied, his voice sounding fragile.

"J-Jin?", I brought out powerlessly and slowly turned my head to face him.

My vision was blurry, but I noticed his gaze on me, "Yes I'm here, little one. I'm with you."

A hand held me by the head and gently stroked my hair. I turned my head to the middle so I was staring at the wall.

"I-It hurts", I brought out whimpering and in tears.

So slowly I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, which is why I kept closing them shortly.

Jin and Jeongguk exchanged a worried look before they both looked at me. Both of them had glazed eyes and Jeongguk even had some tears running down his cheeks.

At the door, Namjoon could be heard talking on the phone while looking in our direction in shock.

Yoongi and Hoseok, who had looked into the hallway before and recognized the situation, held Taehyung and Jimin away so they wouldn't see me like that.

"I believe you, but you can't fall asleep now, do you hear me?", I heard Jin speak as he held his hands to my cheeks and moved them back and forth slightly.

This caused me to flutter open my eyes.

"I need you to keep your e-eyes open, Y/N. P-please hold on", Jeongguk spoke through sobs and tears.

"An ambulance is on its way", Namjoon said as he quickly neared us.

Stunned, he stared at my body and then stopped at the wound. A lot of blood had already collected under me, which is why Jeongguk was almost kneeling in it.

He could not explain what had happened and was even more terribly worried about me. And I was lying on the floor, exhausted. The voices of the boys disappeared so slowly before I finally lost my strength.

My head fell powerlessly to the side as my eyes closed and darkness surrounded me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤