13

"People you know may hurt you. But people you love can kill you"

"Hyeri yah" Hyeri turned around to see Jaejoon looking at her. She closed her files and stood up turning her body towards him.

Play Dandelions if you want
He walked towards her and hugged her from her waist. She hugged him too. Not wanting to let go. She loved him. Alot. She tightened her hug as a tear drop fell from her left eye.

She loved him like no other. Not even Doyeong could compare to him. "I love you" she whispered. Making Jaejoon look at her shock as he detached the hug. Eyes wide. "What did u say?" He asked.

"I said i love you idiot" she explained. His heart fluttering with happiness since it was the first time she said that to him.

He hugged her again, picking her up and started twirling around. Making the girl laugh joyfully.

The next day Hyeri wakes up to see his handsome face and smiled. Caressing his face with her long nails.

She changed her clothes to

(This outfit is from Pinterest)

She did not say anything to the man who was sleeping peacefully but just kissed his temple and left.

Walking to her office room. The moment she kept her bag on the table. She had a sudden urge to go to the washroom. She has been throwing up for the past three days. She got suspicious and told her manager to buy a pregnancy kit. She did so and when Hyeri saw the results......let's say she wasn't shocked.

"Jeon Jaejoon. Why can't you forget her and take care of our child!!!" Hyeri yelled at the man who was looking at her then looked down thinking.

"Yesol already has her father

"Yesol already has her father. Please please. Why can't you just let her go. I forgave you when you slept with Yeonjin and had a child. But if you don't accept our child and start a family with me. Just remember the love i talked about yesterday. Will turn into hatred for the rest of your and my life." She said.

"Think about it. Jeon Jaejoon coz even if you don't want it. I am still keeping it." She said and left his house.

Wiping her tears she quickly got in her car and drove to where she called Doyeong to meet.

"Kim Hyeri how long does it take you to drive huh?" Doyeong said walking closer to the girl.

"Ha Doyeong. Leave Korea." Hyeri said looking at his eyes.

"Why. I mean all of a sudden?" He asked confused.

"You wouldn't want Yesol to see her mother behind the bars do you? Also you want Yesol. I want my child's father. Take her away please. Doyeong. Don't think i didn't love you. I did but realised i loved him more. Am sorry. Just go away with Yesol. Think about her future." She said and left.

She drove away with tears falling down. She sided the car and yelled in frustration. She cried out loud knowing no one will hear her.

Her phone vibrating but not being answered. She sat on her desk writing her journal, sitting elegantly in her silk robe.

She heard her door lock opening she went to check and saw someone she least expected to meet her